Sensible Software Book by Gary Penn

Talk about the staff who used to work on the mag
Mayhem
Editor

Re: Sensible Software Book by Gary Penn

Post by Mayhem »

I think I spoke to Jon Hare many moons ago about that, and he said similar iirc, that Chris is one of those folks who doesn't really want to speak about his past dev history. Maybe he'll change his mind one day.
Another visitor... stay awhile... stay forever!
CraigGrannell
King of Zzap Towers

Post by CraigGrannell »

Last time I chatted to Jon (admittedly a few years ago now), he also said it'd been a LONG time since he'd spoken to Chris anyway. I guess for him it's just part of the past. At least we can still get the stories from others, unlike the 3D Deathchases or Hunters Moons of this world.
Mayhem
Editor

Post by Mayhem »

Or Mercenary heh. ANYONE ever gets a chat with Paul Woakes, will be a hero to so many people...
Another visitor... stay awhile... stay forever!
CraigGrannell
King of Zzap Towers

Post by CraigGrannell »

The closest I got there was finding someone who knew him and who passed on a message. The same goes for Paul Shirley, which would have led to a couple of Spindizzy pieces. Alas…
Lloyd Mangram
King of Ludlow

Post by Lloyd Mangram »

I got the Sensible Software book recently, I liked it. Pity about Chris Yates indeed - it remains sort of an incomplete story. Shame.
Once again I emerge from beneath a massive pile of paper which makes my desk groan to bring you the world’s most amazing posts.