The Def Guide to Zzap!64
http://www.zzap64.co.uk/zzap-rrap/

Changing username
http://www.zzap64.co.uk/zzap-rrap/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=837
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Nightfaery [ Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:57 am ]
Post subject:  Changing username

Sorry for popping this here but I can't find anything related to this. Could I please have me user name changed? It reflects an era I wish to forget and it's dumb. So yea, any help please? Thanks. *^_^* \m/

Author:  Lloyd Mangram [ Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:04 am ]
Post subject: 

From now on, we will call you "Baldrick"!

Author:  Professor Brian Strain [ Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:53 pm ]
Post subject: 

Nah, Susan's a much better name to call him... :lol:

Author:  Nightfaery [ Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:26 am ]
Post subject: 

Professor Brian Strain wrote:
Nah, Susan's a much better name to call him... :lol:

I'm a her, dude. And me mum is called Susan. *^_^* \m/

Author:  Lloyd Mangram [ Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:27 am ]
Post subject: 

Folkie Faery wrote:
Professor Brian Strain wrote:
Nah, Susan's a much better name to call him... :lol:

I'm a her, dude. And me mum is called Susan. *^_^* \m/


Ah wait.
What about 'Sybil'.*



*where would I be without you? (in the land of the living probably)

Author:  gordon [ Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:43 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Changing username

Folkie Faery wrote:
Sorry for popping this here but I can't find anything related to this. Could I please have me user name changed? It reflects an era I wish to forget and it's dumb. So yea, any help please? Thanks. *^_^* \m/


Send a Private Message to Iain (the owner of the site - click on the memberlist link at the top of the page); he might be able to help you out.

Frankly, I'd like to change my name from gordon to something less... gordon-ish. Like Alan, or Herman.

Author:  Lloyd Mangram [ Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:02 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Changing username

gordon wrote:
I'd like to change my name from gordon to something less... gordon-ish. Like...


Baldrick!

Or what about "Kati's Hamsta", eh? :D :wink:

Oh dear, what am I doing around here anyway...I should be working! :o

[backs off]

*sounds quite cunning actually

Author:  Lloyd Mangram [ Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:03 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Changing username

woeful double post, sorry

Author:  gordon [ Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:03 am ]
Post subject: 

Yeah, get back to work!

Er... Which is what I should be doing, too... Bye! :)

Author:  andy vaisey [ Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Changing username

gordon wrote:
Frankly, I'd like to change my name from gordon to something less... gordon-ish. Like Alan, or Herman.

Hmmm. See you as a Brian myself.

Author:  gordon [ Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:40 pm ]
Post subject: 

Brian The Mighty, perhaps?

Or Diddy Brian might be more appropriate.

Author:  Iain [ Sun Oct 08, 2006 11:39 pm ]
Post subject: 

Folkie Faery wrote:
I'm a her, dude. And me mum is called Susan. *^_^* \m/


I was wondering about that, since you admitted to somewhat fancying Steve Shields in another thread... but then you mentioned about wanting to see Barbie's pixelated breasts and pubic hair in another... :?: :shock:

Author:  Nightfaery [ Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:28 pm ]
Post subject: 

Iain wrote:
Folkie Faery wrote:
I'm a her, dude. And me mum is called Susan. *^_^* \m/


I was wondering about that, since you admitted to somewhat fancying Steve Shields in another thread... but then you mentioned about wanting to see Barbie's pixelated breasts and pubic hair in another... :?: :shock:

One: About Steve, I was young that's my excuse. lol
Two: About Barbie, breasts are good.
Three: About pubes, I was taking the piss. I don't want to see a 1980s hedgerow, I mean they never shaved back then! And besides, that game was so crap it needed something entertaining. *^_^* \m/

Author:  Iain [ Sat Oct 21, 2006 12:30 am ]
Post subject: 

Can agree with "2" anyway.

I seem to remember saving a copy of the lady sprite in Turbo Outrun and removing her clothes pxiel by pixel... or maybe it was all a dream. Dunno x-I

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/