A Commodore 64 Walkabout

Everything else C64 related
Iain
Admin

A Commodore 64 Walkabout

Post by Iain »

Anybody read this Kindle book?

A Commodore 64 Walkabout

Just noticed it when going a search for commodore 64 (as you do!) on Amazon. No paper version of it though :(
robinsonmason
Techno Teaboy

Re: A Commodore 64 Walkabout

Post by robinsonmason »

Hello, Iain,

Glad to have found this site! I'm the author and just wanted to let you know that there is a paper version here: http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/2291284

The ebook is much cheaper, of course, and has the benefit of clickable links and color photos (a color printed book was too expensive - well, I thought so).

I'm working on an updated version and will need to give ZZap! a shout out. I wasn't aware of the magazine way back when - probably since I grew up in the States (and in Hawaii at that). I am enjoying the reviews and resources though today!

Regards,
_Robinson Mason
c64walkabout.com
Iain
Admin

Post by Iain »

I see there's a comment on the page about Smashwords versions. Do you have the links to them?
robinsonmason
Techno Teaboy

Post by robinsonmason »

Iain wrote:I see there's a comment on the page about Smashwords versions. Do you have the links to them?
Iain, in order to take advantage of a channel at Amazon's Kindle store (it's called "KDP Select") I had to make the book exclusive to Amazon. I did it because the Sma

I'll PM you about getting you a copy, though. :D

-R