Compilation64 News & Updates

Everything else C64 related
andy vaisey
Director

Compilation64 News & Updates

Post by andy vaisey »

Numbers Update!

For this update, we've concentrated on compilations starting with numbers, many of which - but not all - are from compilation kings 'Beau Jolly'. Thanks to all those who have contributed; your names have been added to the 'credits' page on the site.

8 existing archived compilations have been updated with new info and/or scans.

18 brand new compilations have been added to the archive, complete with info and scans.

We've also started adding links from each compilation page to Lemon64 and C64Endings so you can find out more about each game. Thanks to TNT and Vinny Mainolfi for allowing us to do this.

And another new feature: if compilations are part of a series, then they will have a 'related' section in their info which links to other compilations in the series.

See the latest additions here:

http://compilation64.blogspot.co.uk/201 ... pdate.html
Iain
Admin

Re: Compilation64 News & Updates

Post by Iain »

Great to see updates!

I must have a look at my compilations and see if there's anything you are missing or don't have full scans of.
andy vaisey
Director

Post by andy vaisey »

Iain wrote:Great to see updates!

I must have a look at my compilations and see if there's anything you are missing or don't have full scans of.
Any contributions are welcome, including higher quality scans of what we already have.

Hold off a few weeks though because there are a few more updates coming up to clear the old backlog.

I'm now also working my way through 'Your Commodore' for more reviews.
andy vaisey
Director

Post by andy vaisey »

Professor Brian Strain wrote:Great idea on the links to Lemon and C64 endings.
Inspired by TNT asking to link Lemon to Comp64. When he gets time, each game in the Lemon database will link back to the compilations they were included on.

TNT did ask about this years ago and it may now finally happen...
andy vaisey
Director

Post by andy vaisey »

Another update and another 'theme'!

For this update, which again includes updates to existing compilation entries and brand new compilations in the archive, we've concentrated on compilations starting with 'A', 'B' and 'C'.

Find the list of new additions here:

http://compilation64.blogspot.co.uk/201 ... pdate.html
andy vaisey
Director

Post by andy vaisey »

We have begun planning our December update to Compilation64, which will be ready for Christmas!

This update will just about clear our long-standing backlog and will include both amendments/additions to existing archive entries or brand new additions to the archive.

This update will include over 70 compilations!

If you have any information or scans that we don't have in our archive, please contact us soon so we can include your contribution in the update!

http://compilation64.blogspot.co.uk/