C64 DTV available in limited supplies

Everything else C64 related
Iain
Admin

C64 DTV available in limited supplies

Post by Iain »

I just got a press release from http://www.gadgets.co.uk

It seems they have imported some NTSC models for the UK market just in time for Christmas.

It's kinda strange to be getting press releases about new C64 products I can tell you! :)
PaulEMoz
Staffer

Post by PaulEMoz »

I've literally just returned home with a C64 DTV! :D

NTSC of course, seeing as I'm in America. :) Can't wait to give it a try!
They Were Our Gods - a website charting my progress on an upcoming book of the same name, about the UK gaming scene in the 1980s.
Iain
Admin

Post by Iain »

Well there's been a lot of flaming going on about it over at lemon's but I think it's a neat idea, I'll probably try to get my brother to buy one when they come out over here! :)

Next on my shopping list is a Competition Pro USB joystick so I can play C64 games the way they were mean to be played, on my Xbox.
CraigGrannell
King of Zzap Towers

Post by CraigGrannell »

iain wrote:Next on my shopping list is a Competition Pro USB joystick so I can play C64 games the way they were mean to be played, on my Xbox.
Let me know how that works out—I'd much rather use one of those than a standard Xbox controller. Presumably, you also need some kind of adaptor, or have you found an Xbox version? (I know Xbox is USB, but the plugs aren't standard.)
Iain
Admin

Post by Iain »

True, you do need an adaptor, but I have one already from when I got a usb key plus adaptor for the xbox when trying to hack it.

You can get the adaptors fairly cheaply from lik-sang, you'll see the ads above for it! :)

or click below

http://www.lik-sang.com/affiliate.php?c ... aid=266129