Zzuperstore question...

Everything else about Zzap
Ian Osborne
Staffer

Zzuperstore question...

Post by Ian Osborne »

...does the Newsfield four-pack contain the LM scans?
Lloyd Mangram
King of Ludlow

Post by Lloyd Mangram »

Yes, the Zzap!64 DVD itself already contains the LM issues. (they're great, just got 'm! -my original Scan collection was from 2002 without the LM's) :)
Once again I emerge from beneath a massive pile of paper which makes my desk groan to bring you the world’s most amazing posts.
Mort
Director

Post by Mort »

Hi Ian,
You should have a message from Iain about a special price as you contributed to the mags :wink:

I do tend to keep adding to the Dvd`s and now there is only about 30mb left out of the 4.5gb (just enough for the pdf`s of the new tribute issue!) :D
Where`s my screwdriver, need to replace another 6581 Sniff
Lloyd Mangram
King of Ludlow

Post by Lloyd Mangram »

Mort wrote:(just enough for the pdf`s of the new tribute issue!) :D
:D
You're being too optimistic, we're talking 64 pages.
Unless you want to include the lowest of all low resolutions. 8)
Once again I emerge from beneath a massive pile of paper which makes my desk groan to bring you the world’s most amazing posts.
fennec fox
Techno Teaboy

Post by fennec fox »

Hey,

If you bought the Zzap CDs back in the day (like I did), is it possible to get the new extra stuff somewhere? I'd like to see those LMs myself, but then I always was the greedy sort...
Mort
Director

Post by Mort »

If anyone would like to upgrade from cd to dvd, I could do the upgrade for £5 which includes case, inlay and shiny new dvd and P&p , just drop me a line (cutting me own throat etc) :wink:
Jaz
Techno Teaboy

Post by Jaz »

Any idea when the SuperPlay CD will be available from the Zzuperstore? I'm holding off on my order until I can get that at the same time.
Gazunta
Ken's Fishy Friend

Post by Gazunta »

*waits for Fennec Fox to update his site*

:)
Lloyd Mangram
King of Ludlow

Post by Lloyd Mangram »

Jaz wrote:Any idea when the SuperPlay CD will be available from the Zzuperstore? I'm holding off on my order until I can get that at the same time.
Ooooh. :shock:
Everyone logging in as Jaz gets my suspicion! 8)
Mayhem
Editor

Post by Mayhem »

Superplay should be very shortly; Mort should have gotten the last bit from me today and hence finish it off soon :)
Another visitor... stay awhile... stay forever!
Jaz
Techno Teaboy

Post by Jaz »

Sorry to disappoint but I'm not Mr Rignall, just a long (long) time fan. I actually registered here years ago as (I think) Wizball but can't remember. Anyhow, I visit the site daily. :D

Good news on the SuperPlay DVD. I have every issue, in binders, but its easier to view the scans on an Xbox than read a magazine thats buried in storage half way across the world. Hopefully Mort will turn his scanner-gaze to N64 Magazine and Amiga Power aswell. 8)

Jaz (a Kiwi in China).
Mort
Director

Post by Mort »

Finished!!!

Cheers Mayhem, will get the disk finalised in the next couple of days, checking for cockups etc.

Should be a goodie, also will try to get it up somewhere on the web for a free download for everyone to enjoy :D