#107 - Hi Res?

Everything else about Zzap
Gazunta
Ken's Fishy Friend

#107 - Hi Res?

Post by Gazunta »

Hi everyone,

When we did #107 there was a hi-res version that I had hosted on gazunta.com, I remember we burned through 4,000 downloads in a couple of weeks and felt very chuffed with ourselves :)

Well, several server migrations later I've completely lost my copy of the hi-res PDF - does anyone here have a copy I can put back up now my hosting is a bit stronger than it was last time?

hugs and kisses

gaz
Iain
Admin

Post by Iain »

I should have a copy of it on CD at home.

How big was it? I can upload it to you somewhere. PM me the FTP details or whatever.

Can I then link to it from here (to gazunta.com) ? I don't think there ever was a link to the hi res version from zzap64.co.uk
Mayhem
Editor

Post by Mayhem »

I've got the hi-res single and spread versions here on my HD. The size is 30MB. Likewise, I can directly upload if need be...?
Another visitor... stay awhile... stay forever!
Gazunta
Ken's Fishy Friend

Post by Gazunta »

Thanks lads, PM'd you both.

Yep - the plan is to host them on gazunta.com and let that 107misc page on the site return to full glory with hi-res links! :)
Iain
Admin

Post by Iain »

30Mb is small chips these days, so I might as well host it here as well and have two links to it.
Iain
Admin

Post by Iain »

I've uploaded the hi res versions to this site as well and added Gazunta's links:

http://www.zzap64.co.uk/zzap107/zzap107misc.html