Issue 108 - Suggestions for a Zzap! Challenge

Everything else about Zzap
Iain
Admin

Post by Iain »

Em Maybe 50 is a little over the top, Ludlow is quite out of the way for a lot of people and it would be better to have a more cosy atmosphere with just the hardcore of us..

Obviously the comps. would have to be on a real C64 as well! :)
PGTips
Techno Teaboy

Iain's History of ZZAP!

Post by PGTips »

iain wrote:Craig, re editting my article.

So that was you!!!! :-E and I've been blaming Gordon all these years (well 1.5) for changing about 99.8% of my words ;-)

Still it turned out nicely in the end.
Sorry Iain. It was actually me that cut your article down. Looking at the file, I got it down to 1,083 words. Craig must have cut it down even further to cram it in!

I could remain silent no longer.
PG.
CraigGrannell
King of Zzap Towers

Post by CraigGrannell »

Sorry, Paul, for stealing your thunder. :oops:

With regards to the edit, I'd already designed the pages visually, and rather liked how they looked (with all the B/W Zzap! heads, the Oli art, and so on), and I think I lopped off another 100 words or so. However, that wasn't easy, as it was a bloody tight edit.

Of course, the opposite happened with Chris's C64 music piece, which, IIRC, Paul also edited. I initially buggered up the point size for the copy, and once I'd got it right, the page was an entire column short, hence my 'top six remixes' bit!
Lloyd Mangram
King of Ludlow

Post by Lloyd Mangram »

Interesting information this, go on, go on...

(especially with issue 108 in mind :wink: )

ROb
Once again I emerge from beneath a massive pile of paper which makes my desk groan to bring you the world’s most amazing posts.