Issue 107 on eBay!

Everything else about Zzap
LeeT
Director

Issue 107 on eBay!

Post by LeeT »

Noticed that someone is selling a copy of ZZAP! 107:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... gory=50227

I wasn't involved in the writing or production so what do the people that worked on it feel about this?
Contributor to Def Tribute to ZZAP!
Compilation64 - http://compilation64.zzap64.co.uk/
Crazy about the C64? - www.lemon64.com
Amiga Anguish? - www.lemonamiga.com
CraigGrannell
King of Zzap Towers

Post by CraigGrannell »

Well, it's his personal property, so I don't really have any problem with him selling it (and was surprised to see the other z107 auction end at about 20 quid - maybe Iain should start listing his spares on eBay...) One thing I'm not happy with, though, is that this auction does not make it explicitly clear that this is effectively a fanzine. Sure, it is, in my opinion, one of the most professional fanzines I've ever seen, but it's not "official" product.
Iain
Admin

Post by Iain »

Well I sold a couple of the issues on eBay a few months ago, didn't get anywhere near the starry heights of £20 though :(

I still have around 25 or so I need to sell too!

And looking at the link above, I doubt it'll go for much, no picture and just a line of text!
Lloyd Mangram
King of Ludlow

Post by Lloyd Mangram »

1 bleeding pound!?
Quite a bargain, especially since I bought it for a tenner or so! :wink:

What really is worrying is that I saw Edge's Retro special for 25 and still going strong. Duh!
I'd better rush out and get hold of retro 3 before I have to get my copy at eBay! Hope I can get my hands on it over here in Rotterdam.
Edge is no prob, but the specials are always tricky.
It looks like they do this on purpose, there's not a single word on their site too, about the new retro edition. Weird.
Ni!
Rob
Once again I emerge from beneath a massive pile of paper which makes my desk groan to bring you the world’s most amazing posts.
alexhighnumber
Freelancer

Post by alexhighnumber »

biggestjim wrote: What really is worrying is that I saw Edge's Retro special for 25 and still going strong. Duh!
:x I could have bought a shelf load - I knew they'd go up. Why of why oh why etc.

Probably better if I don't think about it, like the money wasted on tech shares :cry:
Lloyd Mangram
King of Ludlow

Post by Lloyd Mangram »

Oh dear, six more days to go. I wonder what it's going to do in the end! 8)
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... egory=2243

I say:33!

Rob
Once again I emerge from beneath a massive pile of paper which makes my desk groan to bring you the world’s most amazing posts.