Zzap Issue 1 going for....?

Everything else about Zzap
Iain
Admin

Zzap Issue 1 going for....?

Post by Iain »

Another issue 1 is on eBay , maybe we should take bets on how high it goes? :) Although the zzap market isn't as strong as it was about a year ago.

I'd give a guess that it'll go for around £30 [revised down from £40, since he doesn't give much info on its condition etc.]

Anybody else care to guess? Only 2 hour before the auction's over! 8-)
Lloyd Mangram
King of Ludlow

Post by Lloyd Mangram »

I say it goes for a tenner.
Once again I emerge from beneath a massive pile of paper which makes my desk groan to bring you the world’s most amazing posts.
Iain
Admin

Post by Iain »

A tenner? that's damn cheap, even if it was a tatty copy!
Iain
Admin

Post by Iain »

Looks like I won Mr. Zzapback! :)

It went for £22, which is £6 more than the previous issue 1's went for. Is the Zzap bubble building again? :-D

p.s. was it cheating that half way through I decided I'd kinda like to win the issues and I started to bid on it? gave up around the £13 mark though. I only wanted another copy if it was bargin basement price
Lloyd Mangram
King of Ludlow

Post by Lloyd Mangram »

iain wrote:
p.s. was it cheating that half way through I decided I'd kinda like to win the issues and I started to bid on it? gave up around the £13 mark though. I only wanted another copy if it was bargin basement price
Duh!?
I say a tenner, and you start bidding up to 13!? Of course that's cheating! :D

Here's another one:
http://www.qksrv.net/click-1680458-9254 ... D=ebayzzap

I say (again) this one goes for less than a tenner! 8)
Once again I emerge from beneath a massive pile of paper which makes my desk groan to bring you the world’s most amazing posts.
Iain
Admin

Post by Iain »

No, i started bidding at around £6 and quit after £13!
CraigGrannell
King of Zzap Towers

Post by CraigGrannell »

I guess it depends on how much someone is willing to pay at the time. I had a Slaine book on eBay twice and it never sold. I put it on for "one last time" last week and it sold within ten minutes as a ten-quid "buy it now". It's just the luck of the draw and all that.
Iain
Admin

Post by Iain »

Mr.Zzapback wrote: I say (again) this one goes for less than a tenner! 8)
Actually you might be right this time ;-) I just noticed that he says the back cover is missing. :(
Lloyd Mangram
King of Ludlow

Post by Lloyd Mangram »

iain wrote:
Mr.Zzapback wrote: I say (again) this one goes for less than a tenner! 8)
Actually you might be right this time ;-) I just noticed that he says the back cover is missing. :(
So what? As long as it's not the frontcover. :)

Btw, I bought my issue 1 off eBay for less than 50p (in a lot) it missed the entire cover. My printer at work does wonders though. :wink:
Iain
Admin

Post by Iain »

Oh yeah?! :-p Well about 2 years ago I got issues 1 to 36 for about £40 and for another £10 he threw in issues 10 to 30 of Crash or something silly like that! So there! ;-)
Lloyd Mangram
King of Ludlow

Post by Lloyd Mangram »

iain wrote:Oh yeah?! :-p Well about 2 years ago I got issues 1 to 36 for about £40 and for another £10 he threw in issues 10 to 30 of Crash or something silly like that! So there! ;-)
<ears covered>
I CAN'T HEAR YOU! I CAN'T HEAR YOU! NANANANA!
</ears covered>

:wink:
Iain
Admin

Post by Iain »

Silly boy! You read things here not hear them! Unless you use a text-sound translater, but I don't think your wife would approve of that AT ALL! :-D

Anyway, better go back on topic before I ban you! ;-) I see you have more messages written than me now... not good at all!!