Hellllloooooooooooooooooo!!??

Everything else about Zzap
Lloyd Mangram
King of Ludlow

Post by Lloyd Mangram »

Ah, ok. :)
155, really desperate huh? :wink:

Well, this onewasn't bad at all! 8)
Once again I emerge from beneath a massive pile of paper which makes my desk groan to bring you the world’s most amazing posts.
CraigGrannell
King of Zzap Towers

Post by CraigGrannell »

Mr.Zzapback wrote:Ah, ok. :)
155, really desperate huh? :wink:
I actually decided that I'd quite like a set of Zzap!s up to #50. I've already lost a couple of these "collection" auctions, because although I'm willing to pay a fair amount for them, I'm not getting into the mental £300+ bidding for 20-year-old magazines!

I'll likely put another bid in on this one nearer the auction's close, but I think my chances of winning it are zero, due to the number of people out there with way more money to burn than I have!
Well, this onewasn't bad at all! 8)
Great: my very own eBay stalker.

Actually, that was another "grrr" moment on eBay for me, getting sniped for about six auctions as they closed. Ah well—it's not like I'm in any hurry to get these, and, it has to be said, I've seen something like 20 sets of Zzap! 1—24 on eBay, including binders, over the past three years or so. They're rare, but not that rare.
Lloyd Mangram
King of Ludlow

Post by Lloyd Mangram »

Ah, this is also a bit sad IMO, hehe. 8)
Once again I emerge from beneath a massive pile of paper which makes my desk groan to bring you the world’s most amazing posts.
Iain
Admin

Post by Iain »

:-D Don't publise it! ;-) I am planning to bid for this actually! I need one more binder and I'm not going to pay silly money for one, so I might win this one and fix it with a bit of sellotape!!
Mort
Director

Post by Mort »

Best thing is a bit of Gaffer tape (or fabric tape) as it is very strong, used in on a few of my binders as they got older :-)
Where`s my screwdriver, need to replace another 6581 Sniff
Iain
Admin

Post by Iain »

Damn, this broken binder will probably go for over £40 now :(( :-D