Your copies of ZZAP!

Everything else about Zzap
SLF
Freelancer

Post by SLF »

I used to own issues 27 through 75, but I still have to find out where the heck the ones before 49 have gone (have to search my parents' place), and that's a shame 'cause they were my faves.

Some of them have the covers detached, the odd chart written by myself on the reader's chart page or my different ratings on some reviews :mrgreen: but otherwise everything is fine.
My top games: 1.Hawkeye, 2.Delta, 3.Creatures 2, 4.Armalyte, 5.Bubble Bobble, 6.Uridium, 7.Ikari Warriors, 8.Bionic Commando, 9.Buggy Boy, 10.Archon.
alexhighnumber
Freelancer

Post by alexhighnumber »

Well you'll probably be glad to hear I was mainly a CU buyer ;-) but I carefully stored all my magazines by twisting a skewer through them to make holes and putting as many as I could fit into into cheap ringbinders decorated with tippex and stickers from sugar puffs stickers kits. Later I removed many of their pages to make a 'comprehensive tips guide'. I've since tried to put them all back but i've still a lot of unidentified ones :-|

Strange though how I kept all my tatty stuff and still looked at them from time to time wheras so many people with mint stuff just binned it?!