Zzap Back Issues Online?

Everything else about Zzap
Sixteen Plus
Sub Editor

Zzap Back Issues Online?

Post by Sixteen Plus »

well now there is a commodore (cough) format website that has an online back-issues section where they're slowly getting every back issue page per page online. how about one for this great mag. surely at least one bozo has some issues, as well as a computer, scanner, internet connection blah blah blah.
other people can submit issues for inclusion on the site. cmon, you know yer wanna! i ain't got any of my issues now. all there is online issue #107 left, and i missed all the issues from #01 through to around #35. dang!
regards, baz (zzapster)
Last edited by Sixteen Plus on Tue Aug 26, 2003 12:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Fab
Freelancer

Post by Fab »

The job has already been done!

Go to the home page and look for Zzuperstore. There, you can buy a set of CDs with scans of all Zzap!s

And actually, issues 1-30 scans are on the site. Go to the front page and click on Scan versions. The only reason why not all issues are on line is that, when they were (yes, they were, at least most of them were), many people leeched them, and the bandwidth limit for the site was soon exceeded. Bandwidth costs quite a lot to Iain, who is doing such a great job in administering the site.

Alternatively, give Iain enough money he can afford a larger pipe :)
Sixteen Plus
Sub Editor

Post by Sixteen Plus »

yip, that'll do me nicely as i now no longer feel that i know what i'm talking about as my prize collection of (coverless) issues went missing around 8 years back, all the pages are probably more Rrip than Rrap now anyway!
and just when i thought i'd at long last grown up and left the whole incomprehensible scene behind me to finally get on with my life...
ZZAP! lightning came and struck twice, lol
regards, baz
Last edited by Sixteen Plus on Tue Aug 26, 2003 12:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
LeeT
Director

Post by LeeT »

The Commodore Format website doesnt appear to have been updated for quite some time now - which is a shame....
Contributor to Def Tribute to ZZAP!
Compilation64 - http://compilation64.zzap64.co.uk/
Crazy about the C64? - www.lemon64.com
Amiga Anguish? - www.lemonamiga.com