Issue 108 - Uh-oh ...

Everything else about Zzap
gordon
Director

Post by gordon »

robin hogg wrote:The proposed challenge (UK/Global?) would be a good one to do.
Yeah, because you'd be one of the winners :) (I still haven't forgotten that inter-magazine challenge)...

Anyway, one thing I have forgotten is my manners: hi, Robin! Nice to see you back on this board... Many of us here seem to be coming round to the idea that, if we have the time and the will, we'll do one last issue -- so anything you can do for that would be great. Fancy another Zzap!Back? Or maybe a review? Don't worry about 2005: you could do it all in 2004 :)

g.
robin hogg
Techno Teaboy

Post by robin hogg »

Yeah, because you'd be one of the winners :) (I still haven't forgotten that inter-magazine challenge)...

Sorry, couldn't resist!! :lol:
Anyway, one thing I have forgotten is my manners: hi, Robin! Nice to see you back on this board...
I've lurked a lot on the website but nothing seemed to be happening for a while so I've been lurking on Lemon64 mainly, seems things are moving again on this website (no insults intended but to me things did die off after 107 was released). Anyway, I'm back (never went away really!)
Many of us here seem to be coming round to the idea that, if we have the time and the will, we'll do one last issue -- so anything you can do for that would be great. Fancy another Zzap!Back? Or maybe a review? Don't worry about 2005: you could do it all in 2004 :)
I will do anything if anyone is interested in using me for 108. Just let me know. 2004! But, but, that's so near!

Regards

Robin
Robin 'Pig in a Poke' Hogg
Ex ZZAP!
seanbags
Freelancer

Post by seanbags »

well, i am so behind on the matter that any recent issue would keep me comotose for a while... BUT... ( remember Im WAY behind ) are there still c64 games being made and sold in stores?? NOT here in Oz from what ive seen.. and if there is new games to be reviewed, played, fought over and argued about where the boogy-farts do i find them?

1o photpcopied pages of a new issue of ZZAP would put me on cloud nine>>>STOP BEING SO GREEDY GUYS ( ok , so now you all hate me ) but hey.... with the world coming to an end like this.. we havent got much time ( unless where loading from tape still ) to read a novel.... quality reading doesnt need to be qauntity.. perhaps you guys could make all the font larger and the pictures Bigger... perhaps if you made it like a glossy newspaper style ... i could frame it and hang it above my joystick shoebox....hahahahahahahahahahah!!! :P

whatever you guys do i want it.