DEF Tribute to Zzap!64 news in Retro Gamer issue 17

Discussion of the Zzap special by Mr. ZzapBack

Moderator: Lloyd Mangram

Lloyd Mangram
King of Ludlow

DEF Tribute to Zzap!64 news in Retro Gamer issue 17

Post by Lloyd Mangram »

Hi all,
I've sent a lot of material to RG about the DEF Tribute for their news section. Well, the issue seems to be out now. As a subscriber I have to wait almost 3 weeks to see it, so if anybody who already have the mag could scan the bit about Zzap!64 in, I would be very grateful!

Thanx in advance,

Rob

edit: umm, scanning AND posting it here, or e-mailing it to me of course... 8) zzapback@gmail.com
Once again I emerge from beneath a massive pile of paper which makes my desk groan to bring you the world’s most amazing posts.
Mort
Director

Post by Mort »

Rob have mailed it to you (well in about 2 mins!), I am also in it (well in the auction watch anyhow 8) )
Where`s my screwdriver, need to replace another 6581 Sniff
Lloyd Mangram
King of Ludlow

Post by Lloyd Mangram »

Thank you, thank you, thank you! :D

Wow, one whole page...and...more news next month??
I wonder what that means. 8)
Once again I emerge from beneath a massive pile of paper which makes my desk groan to bring you the world’s most amazing posts.
Lloyd Mangram
King of Ludlow

Post by Lloyd Mangram »

For people interested in the DEF Tribute to Zzap!64, here's the anouncement as published in Retro Gamer issue 17 (June 2005)

Cilck here for a readable (and printable) version, or click with your right mouse button and save target as...

http://home.versatel.nl/zzapback/RG17_d ... tozzap.jpg

Enjoy!
(credits for scanning it to Mort -although I'm a subscriber I don't have the mag myself, could take up to 3 weeks)

Ta!
Rob
Ant
Sub Editor

Post by Ant »

Oh, very nice indeed! :D
"Isn't this where ... we came in?"