SX64 For USA members

Place your ads, auction links and requests in here
drcrypto
Staffer

SX64 For USA members

Post by drcrypto »

I have a SX64 in working condition, a standalone Comodore monitor that will plug into the SX64 and allot of software. I live in Mineral, VA USA. Please let me know if you or anyone you know may be interested.

It would be cost prohibited to ship over seas or very far from the state of Virginia.
Life's a Bitch then you Die!
Iain
Admin

Post by Iain »

If you don't get a response here, I'd advise you (or I can do it for you) to repost the message on www.lemon64.com. There are a good few US members on that C64 forum, not so much here (if any, since Zzap was a UK magazine).
drcrypto
Staffer

Thanks

Post by drcrypto »

Thanks 4 the reply. I will look at the site. If I can't get a bite I will get off my ass, do an inventory and put the package on Ebay.

It has allot of stuff with it including a daisy wheel printer.

Printer story: My son's teacher would not let them use a computer for school stuff so the Commodore has a command where you can back up and type over the previous letter. He did this a couple of times on his paper (Wrong letter with right letter typed on top) and the bitch thought he had used a typewriter. Daisy wheel looks exactly like a typewriter.
Life's a Bitch then you Die!
Iain
Admin

Post by Iain »

If it works, it should be worth a bit

e.g.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Commodore-SX-64-Com ... 4aa5b675ac

Keep an eye on this and see what it sold for.
vectrex
Techno Teaboy

Post by vectrex »

I bought an SX64 from a carboot some years ago... I cant believe these things were supposed to be portable... they are so heavy!