Italian Zzap!s

Place your ads, auction links and requests in here
Mayhem
Editor

Italian Zzap!s

Post by Mayhem »

Seller in Italy has got a load on offer, I'd be interested but not at these prices :shock:

http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZdaveromy
Another visitor... stay awhile... stay forever!
Iain
Admin

Post by Iain »

Only a mere €20-€30 an issue. Bargain! :-D

p.s. Mayhem, just read the article in an old Retro gamer about your purchase of Ultima - Escape from Mount Drash... $2,650!! :-[ ]
Lloyd Mangram
King of Ludlow

Post by Lloyd Mangram »

"it's-a-an offa you cannot refuze" know what I mean? :wink:
Once again I emerge from beneath a massive pile of paper which makes my desk groan to bring you the world’s most amazing posts.
Mayhem
Editor

Post by Mayhem »

Iain wrote:p.s. Mayhem, just read the article in an old Retro gamer about your purchase of Ultima - Escape from Mount Drash... $2,650!! :-[ ]
Erm yeah... though if I get another stab at buying the complete Mr Boston for Vectrex then it'll be more...! :shock:

This December is already being very expensive... much that I would love a bundle of Italian mags, I think he's taking the piss. They aren't worth THAT much, are they?!
Another visitor... stay awhile... stay forever!
Iain
Admin

Post by Iain »

Have to see if Fab pops in to give his 2cents
Ian Osborne
Staffer

Post by Ian Osborne »

Mayhem wrote:much that I would love a bundle of Italian mags, I think he's taking the piss. They aren't worth THAT much, are they?!
At the end of the day, they're worth whatever someone else will pay. Pricing collectables isn't an exact science, but we'll see whether he overpriced them when his auction ends.
Fab
Freelancer

Post by Fab »

Iain wrote:Have to see if Fab pops in to give his 2cents
WHAT A RIPOFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ian Osborne wrote:At the end of the day, they're worth whatever someone else will pay. Pricing collectables isn't an exact science, but we'll see whether he overpriced them when his auction ends.
You are right, it's cynical, but that's how market laws work. There are no bids at all, that means something.