KFC

Forum for old regulars of my closed theyfuckyouatthedrivethru.com site
drcrypto
Staffer

KFC

Post by drcrypto »

This young lady said to me

"Do you like Legs or Brest's" and I said "Personally I like a shaved Snatch"

Apparently I'm not welcome at Kentucky Fried Chicken anymore. 8)
Life's a Bitch then you Die!
Sixteen Plus
Sub Editor

Re: KFC

Post by Sixteen Plus »

I have now been blessed by a disturbing vision of a drooling drcrypto ready to defeather a poor terrified defenceless hen's tender spot with a wanting knowing glint in his eye :(
andy vaisey
Director

Post by andy vaisey »

lol
Professor Brian Strain
King of Zzap Towers

Post by Professor Brian Strain »

There's an ad campaign on British TV at the moment, with a bloke walking around his supermarket looking at fresh/organic produce. "And we only use fresh chicken in our restaurants"... cut to gormless minimum wage slave breadcrumbing the chicken. Wow, that makes me feel completely different about eating your greasy, fatty, unhealthy meals then...
drcrypto
Staffer

What goes around comes around

Post by drcrypto »

Here’s the thing about unhealthy meals in school.

Back some time ago they served healthy meals in the US schools however the kids were skipping the meals because they did not like the taste so the school systems went to meals that the kids like and now we have fat kids and the school systems are going back to healthy meals.

What goes around comes around.

As far as minimum wage: Here in the US we have more than one minimum wage with the agriculture being far less than the normal minimum wage and restaurant people are considered agriculture. Go figure. A couple of years back a waitress made $2.13 an hour. They rely on tips to make ends meet.
Professor Brian Strain
King of Zzap Towers

We have a similar thing here with school meals. The Conservatives in the 1980s cut the budget, meaning most schools either went to a cafeteria style (serving mostly chips) or bought in frozen meals and didn't cook fresh on site. After a TV campaign the Labour Government spent a lot of money putting back healthy school meals... with the end result that less kids ate them, and in one memorable case parents were passing unhealthy junk food through the school fences to their kids.

Minimum wage as a policy is a good idea. Exceptions, like giving younger people less or exempting industries, weaken it.
Newman
Freelancer

Post by Newman »

This time I don't believe you, Dr. Crypto.
Professor Brian Strain
King of Zzap Towers

Did you know KFC are dropping the Finger Lickin' Good slogan? It's already happened in the US, will be happening in Europe soon...
drcrypto
Staffer

New Douche

Post by drcrypto »

I heard they are coming out with a new female douche made out of Alum, LSD and Chicken Fat.

Up Tight - Our Of Sight - And Finger Licking Good :lol:
Professor Brian Strain
King of Zzap Towers

McDonalds planning to promote a "healthier" image and ditching Ronald McDonald. That means he's free to be Sarah Palin's running mate for 2012...
andy vaisey
Director

Post by andy vaisey »

Professor Brian Strain wrote:McDonalds planning to promote a "healthier" image...
So I've heard. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Low-fat burger and chips please server...
Sixteen Plus
Sub Editor

Post by Sixteen Plus »

A healthier image? That must mean they're pulling out of the fast food restaurant chain altogether then. If being the case their next global empire should be very fitting, supplying McCustard Pies for clowns.

:D
Newman
Freelancer

Post by Newman »

Professor Brian Strain wrote:McDonalds planning to promote a "healthier" image and ditching Ronald McDonald. That means he's free to be Sarah Palin's running mate for 2012...
Why? Don't their burgers suck badly enough already?
Professor Brian Strain
King of Zzap Towers

The KFC rebranding has reached UK shores...

Newman, the basic constituents of the standard burger don't suck. It's all the rubbish you have to eat through to get to the meat that is the problem.

Of course, right now we have the "Saver Menu" with all the old rubbish churned out at really cheap prices, augmented every now and then by gimmicky "limited edition" special recipes...