What's New?

Forum for old regulars of my closed theyfuckyouatthedrivethru.com site
Newman
Freelancer

What's New?

Post by Newman »

Well, who's come up with the idea to ask people what's new and to expect to hear something new?
Read the newspaper if you want to know.
Iain
Admin

Re: What's New?

Post by Iain »

They'd probably say to check their Facebook page if you asked.
Newman
Freelancer

Post by Newman »

No, it's Google+.
Professor Brian Strain
King of Zzap Towers

Post by Professor Brian Strain »

Iain wrote:They'd probably say to check their Facebook page if you asked.

Reminds me of an old Dilbert cartoon. Dogbert says he answers every question by referring people to his website, and Dilbert asks what if the answer isn't there? Dogbert says he would tell them they read it wrong...
drcrypto
Staffer

Post by drcrypto »

Newman, Whats new with me, I got a hemorrhoid and the doctor gave me some suppositories and no good than what they did for me, I just as well shoved them up my ass.

Anyway, the other new stuff is that I now only work at the Pawn Shop when the guys go on vacation, want a day off or are sick. I've worked about 5 days so far this year.

Whats old: I still have a SX64 with additional monitor, printer, disk drive and cassette drive along with a plethora of SFW and it is up for grabs to the first one of you that come to the USA to pick it up. The Newman, The Professor or Iain.
Life's a Bitch then you Die!
Newman
Freelancer

Post by Newman »

drcrypto wrote:Newman, Whats new with me, I got a hemorrhoid and the doctor gave me some suppositories and no good than what they did for me, I just as well shoved them up my ass.

Anyway, the other new stuff is that I now only work at the Pawn Shop when the guys go on vacation, want a day off or are sick. I've worked about 5 days so far this year.

Whats old: I still have a SX64 with additional monitor, printer, disk drive and cassette drive along with a plethora of SFW and it is up for grabs to the first one of you that come to the USA to pick it up. The Newman, The Professor or Iain.
Don't eat spicy food.
drcrypto
Staffer

Post by drcrypto »

Well Newman, It's a new year. Welcome to 2016.
Hope you have a most wonderful Birthday this year. :D

Doc
Life's a Bitch then you Die!