Site Twitter Account

News related to the site
Iain
Admin

Re: Site Twitter Account

Post by Iain »

Professor Brian Strain wrote:
I really liked issue 88. Well, the little box at the top right of page 37 particularly... :wink:
I wonder why? ;-) It certainly took a while for your column to appear though, I didn't see it in issue 89 or even 90 when scanning forward.

The issues are getting better all right even with the lack of big original releases and slow death of the market. :) and :(
Iain
Admin

Post by Iain »

Iain ‏@ZZAPRRAP 21 Dec

I89 done. Re-release city! Roundup of racing games, guess who got d lowest score? Correct, Hard Drivin' at 9%. Stunt Car Racer at top w/ 96%
Professor Brian Strain
King of Zzap Towers

Post by Professor Brian Strain »

Iain wrote:
Professor Brian Strain wrote:
I really liked issue 88. Well, the little box at the top right of page 37 particularly... :wink:
I wonder why? ;-) It certainly took a while for your column to appear though, I didn't see it in issue 89 or even 90 when scanning forward.

The issues are getting better all right even with the lack of big original releases and slow death of the market. :) and :(
Because the decision to rebrand as Commodore Force had already been taken and thus my column launched with issue 1 of C-Force...
Iain
Admin

Post by Iain »

Iain ‏@ZZAPRRAP 27 Dec

Iss 90 done. Round up of film licences, great PD section, Lash gone. Things are looking up for Commodore Force

Iain ‏@ZZAPRRAP 27 Dec

On issue 90, the last official issue of Zzap!64. Bash gets rid of Whiplash from the letters section, Barbarian style! http://www.zzap64.co.uk/cgi-bin/display ... azine=zzap

Iain ‏@ZZAPRRAP 27 Dec

I recognised a name in this list! @donncha http://www.zzap64.co.uk/cgi-bin/display ... azine=zzap … Surprising the amount of Irish people in that list actually.
Iain
Admin

Post by Iain »

https://twitter.com/ZZAPRRAP

Iain ‏@ZZAPRRAP 19 Jan

Commodore Force issue 1 (Zzap 91) is done. Lloyd is back! Chris Hayward and The Mighty Brian join the team. Roundup of Fighting games.

Iain ‏@ZZAPRRAP 19 Jan

I always find the old Silica adverts interesting. Here's a page for the Amiga http://www.zzap64.co.uk/cgi-bin/display ... azine=zzap … and the Atari ST http://www.zzap64.co.uk/cgi-bin/display ... azine=zzap

Iain ‏@ZZAPRRAP 19 Jan

I hope nobody bought an Atari ST at that late stage. It didn't last much longer!
Iain
Admin

Post by Iain »

Iain ‏@ZZAPRRAP 31 Jan

I92 done. Phil King leaves after 41 issues, d longest serving staff member. Miles Guttery starts. Plenty of reviews and massive compilations
Iain
Admin

Post by Iain »

I'm a bit delayed posting this one here. Nothing done since as I've been playing too much Settlers 2 for the past month or so!!

Iain ‏@ZZAPRRAP 1 Feb

Iss 93 done. Shoot-em-up round up. 53 games, my poor data entry fingers! Armalyte comes in 1st at 97% and at the other end, Speedzone got 3%
Iain
Admin

Post by Iain »

Iain @ZZAPRRAP 19 Jun

Still here! Starting issue 94 tonight. Flight game round up this issue. Smash TV on budget only got 85%
Iain
Admin

Post by Iain »

Iain @ZZAPRRAP 21 June

I94 done. So many budget reviews w low scores. Kinda depressing. Street Fighter II is d only full price review. Prob a generous score at 56%
robin hogg
Techno Teaboy

Post by robin hogg »

my twitter account is

@piginapokezzap

on facebook too if anyone didn't know already.
Robin 'Pig in a Poke' Hogg
Ex ZZAP!
Iain
Admin

Post by Iain »

Your twitter account is already on the ex staff list on Twitter but I don't know if anybody checks that, I should probably just follow the people on the list.
Iain
Admin

Post by Iain »

Iain @ZZAPRRAP 8 July

Cute round-up in issue 95. Manic Miner is included....?!? http://www.zzap64.co.uk/cgi-bin/display ... azine=zzap … Some other "doesn't seem cute to me" entries as well.
Iain
Admin

Post by Iain »

Iain @ZZAPRRAP 8 July

Finished i95. Kicking myself when I see the ad 4 £1.50 Zzap binders and £5.95 4 C Force ones in the Forcefield Plaza. Why didn't I buy them!
Iain
Admin

Post by Iain »

Iain ‏@ZZAPRRAP 31 August

My 100th tweet! Offspring is starting preschool tomorrow so at last I'll have some time to do more work on Zzap related things! :)
Iain
Admin

Post by Iain »

Iain @ZZAPRRAP 20 September

Iss 96 done. Round up of aardvarks. Look it up in LMLWD or here if you must: ZzapSpeak