Def Tribute to Zzap!64 Available for Download.

News related to the site
Lloyd Mangram
King of Ludlow

Post by Lloyd Mangram »

Yeah, especially incorrect page numbering, hehe.

Not the DEF Tribute though, it was too perfect, even more perfect than original Zzap! :wink:
Once again I emerge from beneath a massive pile of paper which makes my desk groan to bring you the world’s most amazing posts.
Iain
Admin

Post by Iain »

Right, I've corrected the article now, assistant Ed Craig is mentioned and TEN games are given the Zzapback treatment.

p.s.

the Low res was been downloaded 47 times and
the med res version 87 times so far.

I was actually expecting a lot more downloads, but I guess a lot of people must have grabbed the issue with Retro Gamer.
Iain
Admin

Post by Iain »

I'm doing a bit of merging hosting accounts and the Def Tribute files were being transferred so I have now added the high res version as well to the Def Tribute page. It's really only needed if you are going to use a professional printer to print it out.

It's a big 64MB file so don't go too mad! :)
Toneman
Techno Teaboy

Post by Toneman »

Thanks for doing that Iain! I am downloading it as I post. I have been looking round for Print on Demand Stuff (admittedly not very hard) and while I've been enjoying reading the Def Tribute I do really prefer to have it on a page - so I'll defintely be pursuing this further. Thanks once more.
Iain
Admin

Post by Iain »

Might be easier to get your hands on a printed Def Tribute. Lloyd Managram who posts here might still have spare copies. He's the guy who organised most of the issue. Try PMing him.

It certainly is nicer to have the magazines physically in front of you compared to reading on a monitor etc.