Manky

Chat about all the old and new games
omega120
Techno Teaboy

Manky

Post by omega120 »

Hi, you may have heard of me (omega120) in the C64 scene, the creator of the well talked about C64 game `Manky`, you may have also known I was banned from the LEMON64 website forum I guess for inciting too much information in the forum regarding `Manky`. Lately I have just discovered even though I am still banned from Lemon64 forum the `Kim Lemon` himself as he puts it due to public demand has put my game `Manky` in his database...... http://www.lemon64.com/
Now is that not ironic?
Iain
Admin

Post by Iain »

Might have something to do with you not posting in the relevant forum? :)

Your message didn't have anything to do with Zzap so I have moved it from Zzap->General to C64->Games
andy vaisey
Director

Re: Manky

Post by andy vaisey »

omega120 wrote:Hi, you may have heard of me (omega120) in the C64 scene, the creator of the well talked about C64 game `Manky`, you may have also known I was banned from the LEMON64 website forum I guess for inciting too much information in the forum regarding `Manky`. Lately I have just discovered even though I am still banned from Lemon64 forum the `Kim Lemon` himself as he puts it due to public demand has put my game `Manky` in his database...... http://www.lemon64.com/
Now is that not ironic?
Not really ironic, no.

Most likely, it wasn't 'the' Kim Lemon (since when has he referred to himself as 'the'?) himself that added Manky, but one of the admins, probably TNT?

And not wanting to pop your bubble, it was added because Lemon64 is a database that lists known games and not because of 'demand'.
omega120
Techno Teaboy

Post by omega120 »

andy vaisey wrote:
omega120 wrote:Hi, you may have heard of me (omega120) in the C64 scene, the creator of the well talked about C64 game `Manky`, you may have also known I was banned from the LEMON64 website forum I guess for inciting too much information in the forum regarding `Manky`. Lately I have just discovered even though I am still banned from Lemon64 forum the `Kim Lemon` himself as he puts it due to public demand has put my game `Manky` in his database...... http://www.lemon64.com/
Now is that not ironic?
Not really ironic, no.

Most likely, it wasn't 'the' Kim Lemon (since when has he referred to himself as 'the'?) himself that added Manky, but one of the admins, probably TNT?

And not wanting to pop your bubble, it was added because Lemon64 is a database that lists known games and not because of 'demand'.
Thats weird, it was TNT that banned me from Lemon64 forum himself!
Sixteen Plus
Sub Editor

Post by Sixteen Plus »

how could anyone ever ban you? you're a legend of new cult status. rotters.