Tetris help needed

Chat about all the old and new games
tssk
Techno Teaboy

Tetris help needed

Post by tssk »

Can you help this man? (This call was put out on one of the other forums I visit.)
Hi All

I'm currently part of a team working on a hour long documetary looking into the history of Tetris.

We are currently on the hunt for any and all Tetris press cuttings and articles from the mid eighties through to the early nineties. We are specifically interested in articles with regards to the Tengen and Spectrum Holobyte PC versions of the game, ESPECIALLY any reference to the Tengen 'Russion Tea Party' event that was arranged to promote the game during this time.

On a side not we are desperately trying to get any copy of Tetris that features the infamous plane that flies across the screen with 'Tetris' billowing in the wind behind, supposedly a reference to a certain W.German pilot landing a plane in Red Square.

Are deadline is very tight (essentially Monday 4th August 2003) but I hope there will be people here on this forum who can come to the rescue.

Here are my contact details, if anyone can help with the above please do not hesitate to get in touch:

Mohammed
Ricochet Digital

Telephone
General Tel: 020-7251-6966
Direct Line: 020-7251-6231
Email:mo_ramzan@hotmail.com

www.ricochetdigital.co.uk

Thanks in advance for any help.