Rock Star Ate My Hamster

Chat about all the old and new games
RichH6109
Freelancer

Rock Star Ate My Hamster

Post by RichH6109 »

Just started playing RSAMH again after trying out emulation on my GP2X. Did anyone complete this sodding game? Even with the cheats I'm finding it impossible. C'mon guys - give me closure here.
Nightfaery
Ken's Fishy Friend

Post by Nightfaery »

Hm yes I have it on me CC64 emulator and it is pretty, well, strange in the sense that it doesn't seem to go anywhere. It's a great concept and a great starter for manegment simulators we seem to get a lot of now but not only is there no real direction it's to easy to fail. For instance you have to be careful what charity you go for, what publicity and it's too simple. While it is a fun game even with the cheats it can be long, drawn out and boring due to the lack of objectivity. I'd say three out of five for great imagination yet lack of gameplay (Ted Newsagent, hahahahaha! It's all good). *^_^* lml
Sixteen Plus
Sub Editor

Post by Sixteen Plus »

plus i found it impossible to get even one gold record, yet i'm expected to achieve 5 within a year :lol:
RichH6109
Freelancer

Post by RichH6109 »

Blimey a reponse after 7 months!

For the record, I've managed three gold discs at best. I've followed what there is of the online tips but the game still seems fairly random. I don't think I've met anyone that has completed the game.