Commodore Format done and dusted

Commodore Format, Your Commodore, Commodore User etc.
Mort
Director

Commodore Format done and dusted

Post by Mort »

Just a message to say I have finalised the Commodore Format Dvd today, thanks to Andrew Fisher and Matt Allen(aka Mayhem). This is every issue lovingly scanned and includes all covertapes and freebies. Should be up on the site soon and drop me a message if you would like a hot of the press copy for the usual donationware price .

Cheers Mort

Hopefully space might be made available for some scans as still awaiting and email from Pj as I offered him a Gratis set to update and finish the Cf site :wink:
Where`s my screwdriver, need to replace another 6581 Sniff
Lloyd Mangram
King of Ludlow

Post by Lloyd Mangram »

Which is ACE!

Not that I'm interested in that lousy magazine. :wink:

As a perosnal sidenote, Mort - I haven't forgotten about my promised payment -it's in the pipeline. Btw, do you have pictures of us in Rotterdam on the Euromast? Ta! :)
Once again I emerge from beneath a massive pile of paper which makes my desk groan to bring you the world’s most amazing posts.
Mort
Director

Post by Mort »

Found the photo Rob :

Will mail it to you asap

Ps The Euromast was a laugh especially with the Bowie remake of Ground control to Ginger Tom :wink:
Where`s my screwdriver, need to replace another 6581 Sniff
Iain
Admin

Post by Iain »

And it's now available at the Zzuperstore

I'm assuming it's the same price as the other DVDs (ie £23.99) if I find out it's cheaper after you order, I'll refund the difference, naturally.