The Def Guide to Zzap!64
http://www.zzap64.co.uk/zzap-rrap/

Superplay just finished !!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.zzap64.co.uk/zzap-rrap/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=503
Page 1 of 3

Author:  Mort [ Tue May 31, 2005 8:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Superplay just finished !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep another mag has bitten the dust,this time Snes related (the Canon scanner was killed in making this disk :lol: ).


Contents are all issues 1-47
Superplay gold edion
Total Issue 1
Usual Pamphlets posters and other freebies

Just finished the inlay so will get a master off to Iain very soon :wink:

All fits on a nice shiny dvd and will be available via me for the usual £15 worth of beer tokens and will try to get the scans up somewhere freely asap.

Author:  LeeT [ Tue May 31, 2005 8:38 pm ]
Post subject: 

Another one for me to save up for! :oops: :wink:

Author:  Lloyd Mangram [ Tue May 31, 2005 10:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Superplay just finished !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mort wrote:
Yep another mag has bitten the dust,this time Snes related (the Canon scanner was killed in making this disk :lol: ).


Contents are all issues 1-47
Superplay gold edion
Total Issue 1
Usual Pamphlets posters and other freebies

Just finished the inlay so will get a master off to Iain very soon :wink:

All fits on a nice shiny dvd and will be available via me for the usual £15 worth of beer tokens and will try to get the scans up somewhere freely asap.


Whoa, that's amazing, how did you do that with their bigger format?? :shock:

Great news!

Author:  Mayhem [ Tue May 31, 2005 11:11 pm ]
Post subject: 

A3 scanner!

Mort, just to remind you, send me a list of EVERY piece of freebie kit and posters you have done, just so I can check off against what I have to make sure nothing has been missed ;)

One thing I need to scan for sure: issue #1 pin badge

Let's check to see if there's anything else...

Oh and if you want a pic of the binder, I can do that as well.

Author:  Iain [ Wed Jun 01, 2005 12:02 am ]
Post subject: 

Any chance of doing the widescreen Zzaps again, if you have a A3 scanner now? Since the joins are pretty obvious (especially in the CForce's I did!) :(

Author:  Professor Brian Strain [ Wed Jun 01, 2005 9:48 am ]
Post subject: 

Looking forward to Super Play, reading all the cheats/tips and playing the classic SNES games again...

(credit card on standby)

Author:  LeeT [ Wed Jun 01, 2005 10:04 am ]
Post subject: 

Just a plug for a friend's site - www.snesland.com

8) :)

Author:  Mort [ Wed Jun 01, 2005 7:31 pm ]
Post subject: 

Mayhem list sent, Here is the list incase anyone has anything else I may have missed.

Superplay gold edition
3 akira cards
appleseed booklet
all polys 4 issues 25,27,36,39
Calenders from 93,95a and 96
Syndicate/Theme park Year Planner 1995
killer Instinct postcard
12 smaller postcards
Streetfighter 2 poster
starfox poster
Ult guide free mag
Visions (manga) free mag

I think that is the lot 8)

Author:  Iain [ Fri Jun 03, 2005 12:51 am ]
Post subject: 

And here's a teaser of the DVD inlay!

Image

Author:  Mayhem [ Fri Jun 03, 2005 10:31 am ]
Post subject: 

Needless to say there's a few bits I've got and doing for Mort to make this 100% now :)

Author:  Wil [ Fri Jun 03, 2005 12:15 pm ]
Post subject: 

Mayhem wrote:
Needless to say there's a few bits I've got and doing for Mort to make this 100% now :)


I've got some dummy issue 0 chromalins that might make a nice extra if you're interested.

Wil

Author:  Lloyd Mangram [ Fri Jun 03, 2005 12:17 pm ]
Post subject: 

Wil wrote:
Mayhem wrote:
Needless to say there's a few bits I've got and doing for Mort to make this 100% now :)


I've got some dummy issue 0 chromalins that might make a nice extra if you're interested.

Wil


Wil as in "Wil Overton"? Nah!? :shock:

Author:  Wil [ Fri Jun 03, 2005 12:41 pm ]
Post subject: 

Well, I was a big fan of Zzap! and Crash long before I got into mags. No playground battle for me (well, I'd left school by then, anyway) I had a C64 and a Speccy!

Wil

Author:  Lloyd Mangram [ Fri Jun 03, 2005 1:09 pm ]
Post subject: 

Wil wrote:
Well, I was a big fan of Zzap! and Crash long before I got into mags. No playground battle for me (well, I'd left school by then, anyway) I had a C64 and a Speccy!

Wil


Smart move!
:wink: Well over here we *know* our classic mags, and SuperPlay was certainly one of the best mags ever. And what Oliver Frey was to Zzap!64, you were to SuperPlay.

Great to have you here, and that site in your contactsheet is just lovely.
I guess that's what you do these days?

Welcome!

Rob

Author:  Wil [ Fri Jun 03, 2005 1:13 pm ]
Post subject: 

Nah, dinkybox is just a part time thing I started with my better half last year. I work at Rare now.

I still speak to old magazine mates, though. I'll never get Stevie J to admit his Newsfield days were better than now!

Wil

Page 1 of 3 All times are UTC [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/