Will I ever stop :-)

Commodore Format, Your Commodore, Commodore User etc.
Mort
Director

Will I ever stop :-)

Post by Mort »

Trying to get the remaining missing issues of Your 64 for another project (will go onto the web as per zzap and also dvd).

Need issues 2-4 and anything after issue 14 and any of the 1st issues of your commodore with it being prevalent as it merged.

Can either buy the issues outright, trade for dvd`s, borrow them to scan (will pay postage both ways) or you can scan them if you feel like it Wink

Commodore Horizons is now nearing completion 27 issues scanned inlay done, webspace found just need March 86`s amiga supplement and any later issues than that (maybe one or 2!)

Anyhelp would be appreciated :)
Where`s my screwdriver, need to replace another 6581 Sniff
CraigGrannell
King of Zzap Towers

Post by CraigGrannell »

Did you ever give any more thought to Amiga Power, which seems to be the spiritual successor to Zzap! in many ways.
Mort
Director

Post by Mort »

Well..

Somebody is scanning Amiga Power on the Amiga boards so did not want to do the same job twice. Check out on Lemon Amiga as I can`t remember who was doing it. If it comes to nothing I have them all here ready to go :D
Your64
Techno Teaboy

Post by Your64 »

I've got issues 2 & 4 which I could scan & swap for a completed DVD or CD.

What res are you scanning the others at?

As far as I know, Your 64 only went upto issue 14 and then merged into Your Commodore, with Your 64 shown on the cover from v2 n02 (Nov1985) until v2 n08 (May1986)
Mort
Director

Post by Mort »

That would be great, I am scanning at 600 dpi as it gives a better result when the res is dropped down to 967 width by 1330 (or thereabouts when aspect ratio is kept,saving with jpg compression of 95%. Drop me an email of what you would like as payment for scanning and also irfanview is a boon to scanning as it saves loads of time (have a guide on the site in the forums can`t think where at the mo)

Also found a missing coupon from issue 7 pages 63 and 64 affected as it was cut out.

Many thanks and if you have the Your commodores from the takeover period they would also be of use (get very completist in doing this work) as they say if a jobs worth doing :wink:

anyhow will continue with issue 5-14 tomorrow if the weathers rubbish :)
Last edited by Mort on Sun Jun 05, 2005 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Your64
Techno Teaboy

Post by Your64 »

Issue 6 of Your 64 comes with a flexidisk record. Are you going to convert that into an mp3?
Mort
Director

Post by Mort »

Sadly did not get the flexidisk with my issue :(

Would convert it if I had access to it or would you be able to scan and mp3 it up? , by the way are you missing any issues as I am only going to stick the ones I have back up onto ebay now I have finished scanning them :)

Scanned issues now done are 1 5-14, would like to do the crossover your commodore issues also if I can get hold of them.

Phew busy today
Your64
Techno Teaboy

Post by Your64 »

I'm missing issues 1 & 3.

I'd be interested in your issue 1.
Your64
Techno Teaboy

Post by Your64 »

Mort wrote:Sadly did not get the flexidisk with my issue :(
It's mentioned at the bottom of Page 31.
Mort
Director

Post by Mort »

Issue 1 I borrowed off of Iain (the grandmaster of the site) so maybe he would sell it on ( drop him an email :wink:

Ps should read the issues I scan also!