Amiga Power

Commodore Format, Your Commodore, Commodore User etc.
Mort
Director

Post by Mort »

HI Taff,
Sure there are a set of these somewhere on the web, Have seen them downloadable but can`t remember where. If I find out again will update you with the link and post how to find them. :D
Where`s my screwdriver, need to replace another 6581 Sniff
Iain
Admin

Post by Iain »

Taff 64 wrote: Future hasn't come down on that site and a few others with some of the scans so it makes me wonder if they would be bothered if you put them up on here?
Taff
Alas, they are still bothered about what goes up here since I got another email from them a year or so ago about another copy of DVDs. I guess they now own them and didn't a few years back.
Taff 64
Ken's Fishy Friend

Post by Taff 64 »

Mort wrote:HI Taff,
Sure there are a set of these somewhere on the web, Have seen them downloadable but can`t remember where. If I find out again will update you with the link and post how to find them. :D
That would be really cool if you send me the link! I have looked in all sorts of places on the net but have had no luck so far.
Thanks in advance!! :D :D :D
Iain
Admin

Post by Iain »

Mort, don't post the link publicly here. I don't want more emails from Future.
andy vaisey
Director

Post by andy vaisey »

Iain wrote:Mort, don't post the link publicly here. I don't want more emails from Future.
Maybe the 'IB' on the front of your avatar shirt should read 'wanted' or 'public enemy #1' or something?

:D :wink:
Taff 64
Ken's Fishy Friend

Post by Taff 64 »

Mort wrote:HI Taff,
Hi again Mort. Did you manage to find that link. If so can you send me a private message. Been having a search again myself but still no joy!! :(
PaulEMoz
Staffer

Post by PaulEMoz »

There's a site with scans of Amiga Power available to view, in much the same way as you can view ZZAP! on this one. I won't post a link here, seeing as the lads have had problems, but if you want that site just whizz me a PM.

:)
They Were Our Gods - a website charting my progress on an upcoming book of the same name, about the UK gaming scene in the 1980s.