Worst C64 Magazine?

Commodore Format, Your Commodore, Commodore User etc.
Browncat
Techno Teaboy

Post by Browncat »

I remember C64 Fun, the games were good but your right the mag was crap. Do you remember a sort of Barbarian style game that had a cool 2 player option? I think the mag was produced in Holland hence the crapy production and dodgy translations of the few and far between articles.
Lloyd Mangram
King of Ludlow

Post by Lloyd Mangram »

I think the mag was produced in Holland hence the crappy production and dodgy translations of the few and far between articles.
I BEG YOUR PARDON!? :wink:
Once again I emerge from beneath a massive pile of paper which makes my desk groan to bring you the world’s most amazing posts.
gordon
Director

Post by gordon »

biggestjim wrote:
I think the mag was produced in Holland hence the crappy production and dodgy translations of the few and far between articles.
I BEG YOUR PARDON!? :wink:
Yeah, I was going to tell you about that one in a PM, but thought I'd better let it go. Looks like you found it anyway... Beware the wrath of Biggest Jim! ;)

g.
Lloyd Mangram
King of Ludlow

Post by Lloyd Mangram »

GRRRRRRRR!!!
Once again I emerge from beneath a massive pile of paper which makes my desk groan to bring you the world’s most amazing posts.
Armakuni
Techno Teaboy

Post by Armakuni »

I used to have mighty pillars of games magazines the Greeks would envy, but i have had to do away with them 'zine by 'zine over the years. Partly because i am a very bad man, partly because i need the space.

It goes without saying that my too-many issues of CCI (8) were first to go.

Now i only have Super Play (a snes magazine with a lot of Zzap-esque heart) and Men Only. :P
Armakuni
Techno Teaboy

Post by Armakuni »

Oh, and 88% for the C64 version of Strider in YC = bad omen.