www.commodoreformat.co.uk

Commodore Format, Your Commodore, Commodore User etc.
debit

www.commodoreformat.co.uk

Post by debit »

Hey,

I know that the CF scan website hadn't been updated in quite a few years, but I was sad to see it no longer online at all today: http://www.commodoreformat.co.uk

Anybody got contact details or know the chap that was running it? Shame to not have the scans available anymore, and there were some interesting interviews on there.

You'll have to forgive my ignorance - not being a regular visitor here - but I am sure I saw somebody offering complete sets of CF scans on DVD somewhere. Anybody any ideas where I could get this, if indeed it does exist at all?!
Iain
Admin

Post by Iain »

Alas, it's been down for a while now. The guy who ran it seemed to disappear a good few years ago, so I was kinda surprised that the site lasted afterwards for so long.

The scans were available from Mort at the Zzuperstore but removed a good while ago due to a Future Publishing request.

Did a quick Google search and didn't notice anywhere that seems to have scans of it online.
debit

Post by debit »

That sucks :(

I really want a set of CF scans. I'll keep on trying with Ebay, but if anybody has the scans DVD they can sell me, let me know.

Thanks Iain.

[/i]
Shaky Fan
Techno Teaboy

Post by Shaky Fan »

There's an American guy selling a DVD rom with PDF issues of CF on ebay at the moment! Starting price £5.99 and free p&p. I got one about 3 weeks ago and just had a quick look and there's one there at the moment BIN is £9.99 but put in a lower bid as no-one ever bids against you on these....
Shaky Fan
Techno Teaboy

Post by Shaky Fan »

BTW I should add that I only bought it from him as it was the only way to get it! I have bought 3 or 4 other titles from this site and intend to buy one or two more shortly....
andy vaisey
Director

Post by andy vaisey »

I'm gonna guess that it's a copy of Mort's original DVD and if Future get wind of it, his ass is toast! ;)