Anybody else modded their xbox for emulation?

Chat about emulation and retro in general
gordon
Director

Post by gordon »

biggestjim wrote:Well, unfortunately "Dutch courage" doesn't have anything to do with our kind of football anymore! Come on Scotland!
I can't believe you mean that, BJ ;)

g.
seanbags
Freelancer

Post by seanbags »

ASSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE, OI OI OI
OI OI OI...

I just moved to a small city called Perth in Western Australia. Got a job interview today so Im looking forward to at least being able to afford an X-BOX and one of those handheld PC thingies so I can get away from the puter and play.. This MAME thingy you lot are raving about seems to be the go.. I dont suppose MAME will work on a handheld PC? Perhaps a TABLET PC?

Dutch, POM, WATEVER!!! At least us Aussies dont need avatars as proof of how good looking we are!!!

Dont believe me?? Go ask any female... Thats if you know any...
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Tentatively clicks SUBMIT and cringes..oh well, If you can handle C64 you can take a joke.
CraigGrannell
King of Zzap Towers

Post by CraigGrannell »

That's if they can see your face past all the corks dangling from your hat. ;)
Iain
Admin

Post by Iain »

biggestjim wrote:
You should spot some photo`s of me and Iain looking pretty drunk at the Brighton Event/pubs
WOT!? What's all that "I'll be sipping on a lemonade together with you Biggestjim at Bitlive" thing, Iain? Hm? :wink:

Cheers guys!
er yeah, well the beer was really cheap at the pub beforehand, I have been a bit bad on the no drinking thing the past while, must do better.....
seanbags
Freelancer

Post by seanbags »

That's if they can see your face past all the corks dangling from your hat.
So I take that as a yes then?
Tentatively clicks SUBMIT and cringes..oh well, If you can handle C64 you can take a joke.