Initial Subscription Offer

Everything else about Zzap
Iain
Admin

Initial Subscription Offer

Post by Iain »

Just going through the first issue for my updated ZzapBible and I came across the initial subscription offer for the magazine.

£19.90 for 12 issues and two U.S. Gold games of your choice (from Bruce Lee, Sentinel, Tapper, Spy Hunter, Raid Over Moscow or Stellar). rather good I'd say!

So lucky you UK people with the free stuff you get when subscribing to magazines... Although I have to say, the first time I took out a subs to Zzap, I managed to get the UK price and the free game :) Didn't work for the subsequent years though :(

[edit]Although when the cover price was 95p, maybe it wasn't much an amazing offer. Newsagent price for year = £11.40. Still not bad.[/edit]
Shaky Fan
Techno Teaboy

Post by Shaky Fan »

It was actually £14.50 which included postage costs. The £19.90 seems to be the value of the 2 free games
Lloyd Mangram
King of Ludlow

Post by Lloyd Mangram »

Exactly.
Once again I emerge from beneath a massive pile of paper which makes my desk groan to bring you the world’s most amazing posts.
Iain
Admin

Post by Iain »

Opps, you are of course correct. In my excitement I got the figures all arse ways! ;-)

Makes it a very good deal again then. Only near 25 years past the offer date limit :-D