Protovision after permission for Zzap! 107 press

Everything else about Zzap
CraigGrannell
King of Zzap Towers

Protovision after permission for Zzap! 107 press

Post by CraigGrannell »

Just had a nice email from Milo at Protovision, asking for permission to include the z107 reviews in their press section. I obviously don't have 'rights' over the publication, bar its design (and, to some extent, editing), but I take it no-one here would objects to those guys using the reviews? They said they'd link back here in return.
Iain
Admin

Post by Iain »

They sent me the email originally and I said I had no problem with it, but it's not really my call, so I sent them over to you Craig :)

I doubt anybody would have a problem anyway. Let them list it here by tomorrow or forever hold their peace :)
PaulEMoz
Staffer

Post by PaulEMoz »

For most, I would have thought the possibility of having their quotes officially linked to a game would be quite an honour. Can't imagine anyone actually having a problem with it.
They Were Our Gods - a website charting my progress on an upcoming book of the same name, about the UK gaming scene in the 1980s.
Iain
Admin

Post by Iain »

Sent Milo, the following email just now
Hi Milo,

Craig posted about your request on the forum

http://www.zzap64.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1411

and as expected, nobody else has a problem with it, so I think you can go ahead and use what pages you want.

Probably the best page to link back to is http://www.zzap64.co.uk/zzap107/zzap107misc.html and/or the main page www.zzap64.co.uk

Regards,
Iain
Ant
Sub Editor

Post by Ant »

Cool!
"Isn't this where ... we came in?"