The best C64 emulator?

Chat about emulation and retro in general
seanbags
Freelancer

Post by seanbags »

Sure have. Tryed every possible setting ( whilst playing the game )

The joystick works with other games I'm playing.

Took a little while to figure out the F9 menu system. Im getting better with it.

SEEMS like nobody is prepared to actually give it a go and see if it is working on there PC. If somebody could get there joystick working with T2 and tell me what there Joystick settings are whilst playing this game, I would then know if its just me, my PC or the quality of the downloaded game. ( or even if its the CCS64 ) :)
Tentatively clicks SUBMIT and cringes..oh well, If you can handle C64 you can take a joke.
salem
Techno Teaboy

Post by salem »

I've never tried T2. I think the only game I've had problems with is Seaside Special (probably no great loss, I know!). No matter what I do I can never get the little man to move at all.
seanbags
Freelancer

Post by seanbags »

Midnight Resistance has the same problem

Joystick works fine for Spacegun, First Samurai and Metal Warrior 3 8)
Tentatively clicks SUBMIT and cringes..oh well, If you can handle C64 you can take a joke.
CraigGrannell
King of Zzap Towers

Post by CraigGrannell »

Well, I would help if I had a PC. However, T2 works fine on my Mac on Power64, as does almost every other C64 game I've played.
seanbags
Freelancer

Post by seanbags »

mac-o-phile !!!
CraigGrannell
King of Zzap Towers

Post by CraigGrannell »

seanbags wrote:mac-o-phile !!!
Not really. I use both Macs and PCs. However, when I have the choice between a system that almost always works and one that tends to cause hassles, I go for the former! :) And Power64 rocks.
seanbags
Freelancer

Post by seanbags »

:shock: