playing the megatapes and loving it..

Everything else not related to emulation
CraigGrannell
King of Zzap Towers

Re: playing the megatapes and loving it..

Post by CraigGrannell »

seanbags wrote:it would be great if chips challenge was on bameboy advance ( i might actually buy one )... :)
Try Boulder Dash EX - it's kind of similar.

As for the megatapes, finding the MP3 of Rob's music was enough for me, seeing as most of the games are on various FTP sites anyway.
seanbags
Freelancer

Post by seanbags »

Anybody remember playing a Megatape with a game on it where you are riding a horse? Side scrolling>> can't remember the name...

Also " SUBTERANIA " great Megatape game... Spent countless hours trying to finish but never did.

ALSO>>>> I take it nobody ever played LA ADVENTURE..oopps, I just spilled my CAN of SODA on my comput............
Tentatively clicks SUBMIT and cringes..oh well, If you can handle C64 you can take a joke.
CraigGrannell
King of Zzap Towers

Post by CraigGrannell »

You're thinking of the Wrath of the Demon demo (level one), which was, IIRC, a bit shit.

As for LA Adventure, it was one of those "fun for an hour" adventures, but didn't do much for someone like me who remembered Infocom stuff.
seanbags
Freelancer

Post by seanbags »

Ahh >>>YESSSSSSSS. Wrath of the Demon. It was hard .. Cant seem to get my Megatape working for that game :( :(

LA ADVETURE >Do you remember what to do after you get sucked into the puter?
From memory, you look down and see some sort of electrical cable.

LA 2 was on another tape but I refused to try it until I had finished LA 1. Guess I'll never get round to it...

GOT "Medal Of Honor - Infiltrator" for GBA today.. SO FAR SO GOOD.
Between my C64, CCS64 and GBA sp, I'm set for life I think.
Tentatively clicks SUBMIT and cringes..oh well, If you can handle C64 you can take a joke.