List of ZZAP! tips?

Everything else about Zzap
Minuous
Techno Teaboy

List of ZZAP! tips?

Post by Minuous »

Hello, does anyone know whether there exists a list somewhere of all tips, maps, POKEs, etc. which were published in ZZAP!? Similar to but arguably more useful than the list of all reviews.

I know there was one in issue #44, but is there anything more recent?
Only AMIGA makes it possible!
Iain
Admin

Post by Iain »

Nope, they never did another bible of Zzap tips, I guess eventually there will be one on here, but don't hold your breath..... unless of course, you'd like to volunteer to take it on? :)
Minuous
Techno Teaboy

Post by Minuous »

Yes, I might do one, but I wanted to check first to make sure I wasn't wasting my time... :-)

But it is a lot of work for one person, maybe if we had 3 or 4 volunteers and we all did 20 issues each?
Minuous
Techno Teaboy

Post by Minuous »

OK, it's done...

Issues #44-#90 are covered, #91+ will have to wait for now, I also intend to merge PG's list from issue #44. Probably in a few weeks.

Enjoy.

You'll find it at http://www.geocities.com/amigansoftware/
Lloyd Mangram
King of Ludlow

Post by Lloyd Mangram »

Wow! Nice work man. And pretty quick too.
I think the 1-44 index is full of errors, as were all Zzap indexes and 'bibles'. :) So maybe *someone* has to do it over again? :wink:
Ta!
Rob
Once again I emerge from beneath a massive pile of paper which makes my desk groan to bring you the world’s most amazing posts.
Minuous
Techno Teaboy

Post by Minuous »

Yes, I don't think PG checked them very closely. I only checked a few out and found that eg. "The Bard's Tale" tips are actually for Bard's Tale 2.
Still, I think I'll leave #1-#43 for someone else to do...although I do intend to do #91+ at some point...
PGTips
Techno Teaboy

Errors

Post by PGTips »

Have a heart! I was but a child!

Some other excuses:
1. It was a really enormous issue and I was knackered from working till 2 in the morning.
2. It wasn't me. We had a bloke called Dave (I think - Gordon, help me out?) do all of these enormous lists, like the reviews indexes. Dave was a very nice man, by the way.
3. I just plain sucked!

Yours, finally taken to task,

PG