Commodore One

Everything else C64 related
Iain
Admin

Commodore One

Post by Iain »

What do you think of this new machine?

It's certainly just a hobbist machine, can't see it outselling the PS2 anytime soon! ;-)

I think it's pretty interesting and it'samazing that basically it was all done by just one person.

Having a real C64 and an upgraded machine as well, plus the other old machines it can "become".

I think I'll probably be investing in one once they get everything sorted out with it.
loadstareightone
Techno Teaboy

Post by loadstareightone »

{OT}

There's also a guy that stuffed a computer into an NES case. I thought that was nifty. :) Resume your on-topic duties.
I am the resident punk rock and CCS guru! Ask me any of your questions! Proud to be Irish!

-=<Visit my site in progress :) UPDATED! Now with domain name!>=-
The Official Address is now - http://www.ls81.tk Yay! A domain! :D
Iain
Admin

Post by Iain »

A guy put a mini PC into a C64 case! Did you guys see that? He obviously had to do a bit of drilling but it looked great.

Had a dvd drive out the side and everything!! :)

Here's the link:

http://www.mini-itx.com/projects/c64/
C69
Techno Teaboy

WoW!

Post by C69 »

Its brill! I would love to do one myself! Lets be crazy for once in our lives! Shame that he has taken out the old c64 motherboard. It would be nice to have a combo along with the pc! But the good thing about it is that his projects like the clock pc would go unnoticed by theives if they break in the house! :lol:

Beck.
alexhighnumber
Freelancer

Post by alexhighnumber »

I thought that seemed great at first but without the keyboard functioning I wouldn't be happy!