Graeme Kidd

Talk about the staff who used to work on the mag
LeeT
Director

Post by LeeT »

I can't believe someone has catalogued ever episode of Treasure Hunt - Now that IS geeky! :lol:

Re: the date - my mind must have been playing tricks on me? Maybe it was a repeat I watched?

It's Anneka's arse that hypnotised me - Really! :shock:
Contributor to Def Tribute to ZZAP!
Compilation64 - http://compilation64.zzap64.co.uk/
Crazy about the C64? - www.lemon64.com
Amiga Anguish? - www.lemonamiga.com
Lloyd Mangram
King of Ludlow

Post by Lloyd Mangram »

during the first Gulf War, a British poll revealed her to be the second least popular living person, beaten only by Saddam Hussein
:D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anneka_Rice

Back on Topic:
Here's an interesting link about Graeme Kidd (inventor of the extremely attractive beer and sausage diet) as well as a beer named after Graeme (Mayor's Ale)...you can listen to an interview with his wife. 8)

(halfway the page)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/shropshire/feature ... n_02.shtml :D

edit: plus http://www.theludlowsausage.co.uk/acata ... mpany.html

Beer and sausages hm!? :)
Once again I emerge from beneath a massive pile of paper which makes my desk groan to bring you the world’s most amazing posts.
LeeT
Director

Post by LeeT »

If Graeme is eating that many meat products, he will have to get his 'Monty on The Run' tracksuit on and do some running again! :lol:
Contributor to Def Tribute to ZZAP!
Compilation64 - http://compilation64.zzap64.co.uk/
Crazy about the C64? - www.lemon64.com
Amiga Anguish? - www.lemonamiga.com
Warwick Kidd
Techno Teaboy

Post by Warwick Kidd »

Lol he's my dad, i was bored playin about with google, and look what ive found lol...he is indeed mayor and is going into his 4th term!
Lloyd Mangram
King of Ludlow

Post by Lloyd Mangram »

LOL, this is funny.
Welcome, and say hello to your old man from us! :)

ps. please don't tell him that I'm King of.... :wink:
Once again I emerge from beneath a massive pile of paper which makes my desk groan to bring you the world’s most amazing posts.
Ian Osborne
Staffer

Post by Ian Osborne »

Hey Warwick - I haven't seen you in years! How are ya?
Professor Brian Strain
King of Zzap Towers

Post by Professor Brian Strain »

Ian Osborne wrote:Hey Warwick - I haven't seen you in years! How are ya?
It could have been worse - he could have been called Ludlow :lol:
Warwick Kidd
Techno Teaboy

Post by Warwick Kidd »

don't mean to be absent minded, but who are you all lol?
Warwick Kidd
Techno Teaboy

Post by Warwick Kidd »

[quote="Professor Brian Strain"][quote="Ian Osborne"]Hey Warwick - I haven't seen you in years! How are ya?[/quote]

[quote]It could have been worse - he could have been called Ludlow :lol:[/quote]

If i was called that i wud have left this place along time ago.....don't Jjip my name....
Ian Osborne
Staffer

Post by Ian Osborne »

Warwick Kidd wrote:don't mean to be absent minded, but who are you all lol?
You're not going to thank me for reminding you, but I used to play with you in The Bull when you were a mere toddler. I used to hide something behind my back and then show you two fists, and you guessed which one held the object - we played that for hours. You used to like riding on my shoulders too.

How's Andrew? He was a baby in arms when I left Ludlow...
Warwick Kidd
Techno Teaboy

Post by Warwick Kidd »

Alasdair, lol i dont remember that but hey lol, were u in the Old Dic by any chance.
Ali is a pratt btw he's 10 and make my life difficult :evil:
Ian Osborne
Staffer

Post by Ian Osborne »

Warwick Kidd wrote:Alasdair, lol i dont remember that but hey lol, were u in the Old Dic by any chance.
Ali is a pratt btw he's 10 and make my life difficult :evil:
Dang, that's right - Andrew's your middle name, Alasdair's your bruvver. I wasn't in the Old Dic, but I remember watching them every year. I did some work experience on the Ludlow Advertiser after Impact went nipples-up, and wrote a review of their Richard III performance. If memory serves, your mum and dad were both in that one.
Warwick Kidd
Techno Teaboy

Post by Warwick Kidd »

my middle name is newman..... the initials suck...... apparently u and some one wanted 2 call me warwick andrew newman kidd WNK is bad.....but WANK that's not good initails at all!
Ian Osborne
Staffer

Post by Ian Osborne »

Warwick Kidd wrote:my middle name is newman..... the initials suck...... apparently u and some one wanted 2 call me warwick andrew newman kidd WNK is bad.....but WANK that's not good initails at all!
Ah, I see - I remember someone telling me the name 'Warwick Andrew Newman Kidd' being suggested and rejected for that very reason, but I thought your mum and dad settled on 'Warwick Andrew Kidd'. I'm surprised they told you about the WANK thang - I was going to keep it quiet! :D

There are worse initials, though. My mum's name is 'Barbara', and she has no middle name. And Val Doonican must've hated his parents...
Warwick Kidd
Techno Teaboy

Post by Warwick Kidd »

lol, i figured it out aloooooooong time back virtually as soon as i knew what wank meant lol. I still get people at school being complete and utter *****! as WNK is the text version of wank.....god life sucks....