Xbox bits worth noting

Everything else not related to emulation
Mort
Director

Xbox bits worth noting

Post by Mort »

Great news about Jeff Minter doing the visualisations on the new xbox 360

Other things that I have bought recently which have proved very usefull are an xbox to pc usb connector so you can use 2 xbox pads on pc games (very good for emu`s with the xbox arcade stick :-) )

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8191127906&ssPageName=MERC_VIC_RSCC_Pr4_PcY_BIN_Stores

and on the flipside a programmable ps2 mouse and keboard connector so you can play all the 1st person fps`s with keyboard and mouse (not to mention the 64,amiga and st emu`s on the xbox).

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8191127690&ssPageName=MERC_VIC_RSCC_Pr4_PcY_BIN_Stores

ps I am not getting royalties for plugging this stuff :lol:
Where`s my screwdriver, need to replace another 6581 Sniff
Iain
Admin

Post by Iain »

Look at all the keywords you listed as well for the IntelliTxt links!! :-D

The above is interesting but I'm still on the lookout for the Competition Pro USB or just an Atari joystick socket to USB so I can play those C64 games using a proper joystick and not these new fangled joypad things, which will never catch on!! x-)
Iain
Admin

Post by Iain »

Found some of them (the Comp Pro USB) but the only guy that posts outside the UK charges £6, which seems a little over the top, esp. considering I got 4 Comp Pros posted to me from the UK a few years ago for less!
Mort
Director

Post by Mort »

I use my dreamcast arcade stick through the dc to xbox converter going into the xbox to pc converter :wink:

Pretty good for 64 games :wink:
Where`s my screwdriver, need to replace another 6581 Sniff