Superplay

Everything else about Zzap
Andy Haywood
Ken's Fishy Friend

Superplay

Post by Andy Haywood »

Does anyone know where I can find scans of this superb Snes mag? The few sites (well TWO) I've found don't carry scans. Failing that, maybe Mort could have a go at scanning them *Andy quickly ducks*...
Mayhem
Editor

Post by Mayhem »

Obviously you've missed the fun and excitement :lol:

Mort has just finished scanning all the issues plus Superplay Gold and got pics of some of the special little extras from me that he doesn't own. Aside from one poster which I have and will be sending to him (assuming he wants to hold on to receive it), it's all complete!
Another visitor... stay awhile... stay forever!
Mort
Director

Post by Mort »

I am holding fire at the mo Mayhem, whenever you get round to the poster will be fine.

Ps good news on the St Amiga Format front, should have got the missing bits in the next couple of weeks : :wink:
Where`s my screwdriver, need to replace another 6581 Sniff
Andy Haywood
Ken's Fishy Friend

Post by Andy Haywood »

Great news; let's hope Mort doesn't "hang fire" for TOO long :D
Lloyd Mangram
King of Ludlow

Re: Superplay

Post by Lloyd Mangram »

Andy Haywood wrote:Does anyone know where I can find scans of this superb Snes mag? The few sites (well TWO) I've found don't carry scans. Failing that, maybe Mort could have a go at scanning them *Andy quickly ducks*...
Have you seen this thread over here? :)

http://www.zzap64.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=503
Once again I emerge from beneath a massive pile of paper which makes my desk groan to bring you the world’s most amazing posts.