i found my old ZZaps First 36 issues in binders

Everything else about Zzap
dabong
Techno Teaboy

i found my old ZZaps First 36 issues in binders

Post by dabong »

Hello all you old 64 users.

First 36 issues in binders

while cleaning out my old room at my parents i came across my collection of old ZZap 64's . I didnt realise they are in such demand so any idea what this collection is worth?
Lloyd Mangram
King of Ludlow

Post by Lloyd Mangram »

Hi and check out this whole thread. :wink:
Once again I emerge from beneath a massive pile of paper which makes my desk groan to bring you the world’s most amazing posts.
dabong
Techno Teaboy

WOW and mabe wow again

Post by dabong »

Well thanks for that...2 binders 330 quid and I have 3.......happy days
Lloyd Mangram
King of Ludlow

Re: WOW and mabe wow again

Post by Lloyd Mangram »

dabong wrote:Well thanks for that...2 binders 330 quid and I have 3.......happy days
I said the whole thread. :wink:
Once again I emerge from beneath a massive pile of paper which makes my desk groan to bring you the world’s most amazing posts.
dabong
Techno Teaboy

See I should read the whole thing

Post by dabong »

Well as I read further You found my ebay listing. Thought there value was low so started searching the net....and thats why im here ta daa
CraigGrannell
King of Zzap Towers

Post by CraigGrannell »

I'd say that, realistically, they're currently worth bugger all, in terms of true value. However, as is often the case, they're actually worth what someone is willing to pay (and, in the case of eBay, what people end up paying after getting into bidding wars and then thinking "shit" when they see that final invoice!)

I don't know which auction this refers to specifically, but I suspect that it's possibly this one (although that only states issues 1-34, not 1-36). I suspect that one will end between £200 and £350, depending on whether the final bidder pays a sensible amount or whether they're a little bit mental.

Good luck anyways.
dabong
Techno Teaboy

Cheers

Post by dabong »

Well ive 2 little girls ....so any cash will be nice..they dont like computer games...which is even better....
silent
Techno Teaboy

Post by silent »

Are they up for sale? :)