P-P-P-Perfect Letter of the Month

Everything else about Zzap
Sixteen Plus
Sub Editor

P-P-P-Perfect Letter of the Month

Post by Sixteen Plus »

Priceless!

this post from issue 15 is perhaps the most proposterous letter that has ever been printed within the pages of a popular pre-pc publication...whoever this professor of p's was, i can just picture this somewhat prejudice person of piffle pissing himself at winning five pounds sort of a pony of comPuter programs at the exPense of poor Mr Penns personal pride as well as poaching the poison pen letter of the month award with his potty presumptions :twisted:

lol keep puffing the pot professor (i propose he did but then i presume plenty)

http://www.zzap64.co.uk/cgi-bin/display ... azine=zzap
Iain
Admin

Post by Iain »

:-D I guess he picked up a dictionary cheaply, with only the 'P' section left.

Positively a prat!!
Roger Frames
Ken's Fishy Friend

Post by Roger Frames »

Excellent letter but what about that other one when someone complained that he played the tapes and all he could hear was a dreadful noise ?
Sixteen Plus
Sub Editor

Post by Sixteen Plus »

yeah, i'm sure that one rings a bell with me too from somewhere...didn't he say he tried playing it in his stereo or something? :lol:

i'm not quite sure what magazine that may of came from, could be zzap...but it's not nearly as bad as me blowing up my C64 using that old paperclip (user port) reset method, and then admitting in CU afterwards how i was just poking around touching different pins randomly, just to see how my c64 would react...and then advising people not to do the same mistake i made, well duh!

it costed what was then a small fortune for me to repair it...after that calamity i saw sense and bought a proper (user port) reset switch and eventually the action replay mk6 cartridge...and it's never happened since :roll:
brian_dead
Freelancer

Post by brian_dead »

Roger Frames wrote:Excellent letter but what about that other one when someone complained that he played the tapes and all he could hear was a dreadful noise ?
I think it was someones mum who wrote that letter.

my favorite was the guy who said he tried to put a game datasette but it wouldnt fit, and it turned out to be a copy of big and bouncy, so his mum hit him.