Complete set Commodore Force+binder, tapes & tips book

Everything else about Zzap
Lloyd Mangram
King of Ludlow

Complete set Commodore Force+binder, tapes & tips book

Post by Lloyd Mangram »

I came across this one, I thought maybe someone over here would be interested?

look

especially because of the binder and Tips book (never saw it before, although Mort probably scanned it in already, hehe)
Once again I emerge from beneath a massive pile of paper which makes my desk groan to bring you the world’s most amazing posts.
Iain
Admin

Post by Iain »

Loads of postage when all I would want is the binder :(

Lets hope Mayhem doesn't spot this.. but it's probably too late already! ;-)
Mayhem
Editor

Post by Mayhem »

Oi! ;)

I already have all of the contents... even the tips book (I believe I have two of them somewhere... and it has me in it!)
Another visitor... stay awhile... stay forever!
Mort
Director

Post by Mort »

Apart from Mayhem knowing about the auction :wink: There is another major floor with the mags, unless the guy selling them has bought 2 sets in the past, all the mags will have had those cassette inlays cut out making the mags pretty much worthless.

Might be worth bidding for the binder though and asking the guy to leave the mags for another auction

:D

Ps Rob, the tips booklet is inlcuded on the Zzap dvd under extras 8)
Where`s my screwdriver, need to replace another 6581 Sniff
Iain
Admin

Post by Iain »

Mort wrote:Apart from Mayhem knowing about the auction :wink: There is another major floor with the mags, unless the guy selling them has bought 2 sets in the past, all the mags will have had those cassette inlays cut out making the mags pretty much worthless.

Might be worth bidding for the binder though and asking the guy to leave the mags for another auction
Didn't think about the inlays being cut out... might be handy for scanning copies anyway.. too late to ask if he'd sell the binder seperately though, since people have bid on the complete auction already :( Postage at £15 seems a little steep as well. Those 16 issues weren't exactly 220 pages etc. :)
Iain
Admin

Post by Iain »

W.O.W. the auction amount has just jumped up to £46, seems a lot to pay for CForce even if the tapes are in nice cases (although the inlays are cut from the mag).

Could the binder be pushing up the price so much? The current high bidder seems to be on a collecting spree going by his previous winning bidder auctions.
Ian Osborne
Staffer

Post by Ian Osborne »

Besides, if you already have the Zzap! collection, you've got the contents of most of Commodore Force already ;-)
andy vaisey
Director

Post by andy vaisey »

Why can't I ever access these qksrv.net links?