Raze Done last Mia Newsfield computer title done :-)

Commodore Format, Your Commodore, Commodore User etc.
Mort
Director

Raze Done last Mia Newsfield computer title done :-)

Post by Mort »

Hi Guys,
Just a quick note to say I have finally finished Raze, the Mag might have only lasted 12 issues but it turned out to be a marathon to collate and collect as it was more niche than even Amitix (well it was not easy to get the whole set). Many thanks for Roger K for filling in the last few gaps and ebay for supplying most of the material after 3 years of hunting :-)

Should be in the zzuperstore soon and will pass on the reviews for ocring to the Mean Machines Archive when they get time.

:D
Where`s my screwdriver, need to replace another 6581 Sniff
Iain
Admin

Post by Iain »

Damn you for announcing these things before I put them up in the Zzuperstore. Puts me under pressure to add them within the next month or two!! x-)
fennec fox
Techno Teaboy

Post by fennec fox »

Well done everyone. Look forward to getting the DVD.

I know this isn't quite the same thing but I've been on a personal quest to collect every magazine Sendai Publishing ever put out in the US. This is "easy" enough for their video game magazines (the most famous of which is Electronic Gaming Monthly), but they also had a comic book magazine, a movie magazine, and an Internet magazine, and nobody kept those...
gizmomelb
Ken's Fishy Friend

Post by gizmomelb »

Darn! I've just recently bought issues 3, 4, 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11 of RAZE in good nick - I was going to ask if you needed any of them scanned.

Mort - I've noticed you acquiring Nintendo Magazine System mags - would you be interested in scans of the Australian version? Any other mags you're on the hunt for? I've still got to do those Computer Gamer issues for you too - sorry! :oops: We're expecting our first child in only a few more weeks and it hasn't been a smooth ride, so magazines have taken a lower priority.
Mort
Director

Post by Mort »

Hi Giz,
How many did the Australian version run for? new it existed and thats about it. Need about 10 british copies to finish NMS!

Anyhow the quest continues still need Issue 2 of Zero well 1 page!

Cheers Stephen :-)
Where`s my screwdriver, need to replace another 6581 Sniff
gizmomelb
Ken's Fishy Friend

Post by gizmomelb »

Hi Mort,

there were 89 issues of the Australian version - which had it's share of controversy. I'll scan and send an issue or two if you want to check it out/compare it to the UK version (which it may be a blatant copy of, like the 'Australian' published version of PC Games magazine - which was basically a copy of the UK version, plus other articles/reviews etc. from other UK mags with the occasional local piece of Australian computer news).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nintendo_M ... Australia)
Iain
Admin

Post by Iain »

I eventually got around to adding it to the Zzuperstore!!

Raze magazine.
Retro
Techno Teaboy

Hi Mort from Retro

Post by Retro »

You know who it is! About time I got back into gaming and reliving my childhood. See you on the 28th Steve, Cheers Joe (an old pal)