Hooray

Everything else about Zzap
monkey010101
Freelancer

Post by monkey010101 »

Before I send them I just wanted to check that you're email account is ok with the size of the file. Its 15Mb.
Lloyd Mangram
King of Ludlow

Post by Lloyd Mangram »

Hi!
No problem, gmail accounts have 3 gigabyte, so... ;)
Looking forward!

Ta,

Rob
Once again I emerge from beneath a massive pile of paper which makes my desk groan to bring you the world’s most amazing posts.
So Long Ago
Freelancer

Post by So Long Ago »

would you like some covers from PrePress - very interesting
Lloyd Mangram
King of Ludlow

Post by Lloyd Mangram »

Ooh, I'd certainly like to see some.
No Oli doodles I guess? ;)
Once again I emerge from beneath a massive pile of paper which makes my desk groan to bring you the world’s most amazing posts.
Iain
Admin

Post by Iain »

Mr.Zzapback wrote:Hi!
No problem, gmail accounts have 3 gigabyte, so... ;)
Ahh, but there can be limits to the size of individual email messages, but 15MB should be okay these days, as long as a system between him and Google doesn't choke on it! :)
Lloyd Mangram
King of Ludlow

Post by Lloyd Mangram »

Well, Mayhem sent me files of over 75 mb in size to my gmail account.
So no big deal I guess.
Iain
Admin

Post by Iain »

Wow, that's quite impressive! Imagine some poor sucker trying to download that from a POP account on dialup!! :-D
Lloyd Mangram
King of Ludlow

Post by Lloyd Mangram »

Yeah, pretty cool this 21st century, eh? ;) (in this respect anyway)
I've got the files.
Unfortunately no Oliver Frey artwork on any of the covers, although the GM logo was designed by the man.

If anybody's interested in the pics I'll gladly sent them along, or place them on some kind of public place. Or are you interested in all things Newsfield, Iain?

Btw, I own newsfield.co.uk. If anybody's interested in making a site out of it, you're welcome. 8)
Iain
Admin

Post by Iain »

Mr.Zzapback wrote:Yeah, pretty cool this 21st century, eh? ;) (in this respect anyway)
But does this mean that video spam is only a short time away? :-[ ]
Mr.Zzapback wrote: If anybody's interested in the pics I'll gladly sent them along, or place them on some kind of public place. Or are you interested in all things Newsfield, Iain?
Be somewhat interested in seeing them, you can email them to my Gmail account then. (address in PM)
Mr.Zzapback wrote: Btw, I own newsfield.co.uk. If anybody's interested in making a site out of it, you're welcome. 8)
Wow, didn't think that would be available, is Roger okay with it?

No site coming from me anyway! Too many sites to manage as it is! :)
Nightfaery
Ken's Fishy Friend

Post by Nightfaery »

I have a Frey calender from a PC magazine somewhere..... it's crazy I actually recognise the covers! But yes me dad got rid of most of the magazines and kept some, he regretted it after. Still I found it cute that Retro Gamer magazine has kept the same format as the early Zzap! mags until they went all shiny and everyone had fat animated heads. I'm talking literally, not egocentrically. If there's a word. Anyway, another hooray is we can't keep the C64 in our loft so me fella offered to look after it. Can you imagine the extacy of playing Creatures on a huge HD widescreen TV??? Of course it's not the same as the box on the wall, once almost exploding and having to use me brother's B/W TV temporaily! But it's still nice, it's so pixilated it's gorgeous! Now we have to wait for the Amiga.....
Last edited by Nightfaery on Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
monkey010101
Freelancer

Post by monkey010101 »

Glad the pics were of some interest even if there wasn't any Oli art. I'm back at my parents on saturday, so I'll have a flick through them and see if there's any Oli art on the inside.
Fab
Freelancer

Post by Fab »

Mr.Zzapback wrote:Well, Mayhem sent me files of over 75 mb in size to my gmail account.
And I thought GMail was limited to 10 MB per individual message...