Welcome TFYATDT Old Timers

Forum for old regulars of my closed theyfuckyouatthedrivethru.com site
Iain
Admin

Welcome TFYATDT Old Timers

Post by Iain »

As you will know by now, TheyFuckYouAtTheDriveThru.com is no longer around.

But all is not lost since some of the old regulars are around here such as Dr Crypto, Newman etc. Hopefully we'll see more over the next while.
MindyK
Techno Teaboy

Post by MindyK »

Hey, guys :-) It's shdyldy21.
A hardon does not count as personal growth.
Iain
Admin

Post by Iain »

Hi Mindy!!

Very nice to see you found your way to here. How are things going with you these days? I hope things are a little easier than they have been in the past?

Your kids must be getting to near teen age by now? :-o
drcrypto
Staffer

Gone Away

Post by drcrypto »

I guess the TFUATDT people have all gone away.
Life's a Bitch then you Die!
Iain
Admin

Post by Iain »

It kinda seems like it Doc. Was hoping Mindy would be back to give us an update...
Ickey
Techno Teaboy

Post by Ickey »

Hello everyone its Lumpy ella.
drcrypto
Staffer

2 the Lump from Dock

Post by drcrypto »

Hi Lumpy. Great to hear from you. You still in Richmond doing refrigeration sstuff?

How the heck are things going?

DR
Ickey
Techno Teaboy

Post by Ickey »

Am still in Richmond, currently laid off. Its been a rough year, lost job and home. Had some health issues. But am better now so am thankful for that. Kids are now 18 and 15. Oldest is driving still not used to that. Looking for work but its a tough market out there now.
drcrypto
Staffer

Reply to Lumpy

Post by drcrypto »

Lumpy

Sorry to hear about your downside of things. We’re retired and making it and thankful that we are no longer in the job market. I do remember back when Carter was president we had the same thing, no jobs, etc and as soon as Regain took over help wanted signs sprang up all over the place so my hopes are that Obama will have the same positive impact.

As soon as it starts to get hot the people will be in need of their refrigeration and you should be able to go back to work so hang in there as it sounds like you have already been through the worst.
Corey
Techno Teaboy

Post by Corey »

Hey, it's FadeToBlack, or Metal69hed after TFYATDT had a little screw up with the log-in system. Sorry for keeping out of touch for so long.

Mindy is now a registered nurse and her son is 12 and her daughter is 8. She's living with a psychopath of a Catholic boyfriend but she's gone for the most part as of late because of her job. I went and visited her semi-recently.

I'm still engaged with Allison (I can't remember her screen name she used) and our relationship is rocky at best. She's currently in the Czech Republic on a student visa and won't be back 'till May. She's still studying Forensics Anthropology and I'm in Political Science.

I would get a lot more detailed but this is a public forum so I'll remain censored in what I say. I will say though that last year was especially a bad one for me and I don't believe this year will be much better.

I don't want to be a stranger though. Never forget that package you sent me while in Ramadi Dr. Crypto and I owe you one Iain for creating that forum for me to vent in my adolescence and, strangely enough, it changed my life as you can see. Sounds horribly corny but it's true.

Can't relate very well with this forum though as it was a bit before my time. I'm a huge geek and I first started becoming one back in the days of DOS. I remember, still very young, being amazed by Windows 3.1's interface and how revolutionary it was. But the 64 computer, being the top selling of all time, was still before me. I'm 24.

I hope your all doing well though and I also hope that this helps shed some better light on how some of the others are doing.