Everything else about Zzap
Lloyd Mangram
King of Ludlow

Mugshot!

Post by Lloyd Mangram »

Look Zzap!mugs on ebay!?
What's the world coming to, eh?

Commodore 64 Zzap! Magazine covers on a mug

A great retro mug designed by me featuring the classic zzap! magazine for the C64 and later Amiga

Can be Personalised with your name on at no extra cost if you wish.

All of my mugs come carefully packaged
and dispatched first class for quick delivery.
I wonder if she used Mort's scans, hehe. 8)

What's next?

also, in other news:
20 quid for TGM issue 1. Bargain that. :?
Once again I emerge from beneath a massive pile of paper which makes my desk groan to bring you the world’s most amazing posts.
Iain
Admin

Post by Iain »

That looks pretty interesting, maybe a little blurry though. Is it time for a range of Zzap pens? :-D
relentless
Ken's Fishy Friend

Post by relentless »

It's a personal thing though I wouldn't have those covers on a mug for myself. All the covers in the 80's were great. However the two I would have on a cup to remind me of the 'days' would be Issue 18(Beyond the forbidden forest) as it was the most striking cover I've ever seen. Might be a bit evil cover to have on a mug.

The other cover would have to be Issue 26 (the one with the first megatape). Probably one of my favourite issues ever, from my favourite C64 time ever (summer 87) and that tape was awesome. There was a solid-3d demo by Sensible on it that blew me away. Shame they never made a game out of it though.
eddshouse
Techno Teaboy

Post by eddshouse »

relentless wrote:It's a personal thing though I wouldn't have those covers on a mug for myself. All the covers in the 80's were great. However the two I would have on a cup to remind me of the 'days' would be Issue 18(Beyond the forbidden forest) as it was the most striking cover I've ever seen. Might be a bit evil cover to have on a mug.

The other cover would have to be Issue 26 (the one with the first megatape). Probably one of my favourite issues ever, from my favourite C64 time ever (summer 87) and that tape was awesome. There was a solid-3d demo by Sensible on it that blew me away. Shame they never made a game out of it though.
Check this out

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... WLIST#LIST
Lloyd Mangram
King of Ludlow

Post by Lloyd Mangram »

<sarcasm mode>
That's what I call photoshop skills.
And such nice colours! :shock:
</sarcasm mode>

edited for clarity :wink:
Last edited by Lloyd Mangram on Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Once again I emerge from beneath a massive pile of paper which makes my desk groan to bring you the world’s most amazing posts.
andy vaisey
Director

Post by andy vaisey »

The cover with the first ZZAP! tape should have had a scan of the tape superimposed and a bit of Photoshop shadow magic to make it appear more 3D. I think.
Ant
Sub Editor

Post by Ant »

Yeah, I'm not sure if I would have picked those covers ... where are my Oli zombies?! :)
"Isn't this where ... we came in?"
retronut
Ken's Fishy Friend

Post by retronut »

i looked at the other mugs they sell there a good one of a atari 2600 woodey .